Going in for First time LTC in Revere

title says it. I was going in today but I forgot its Bunker Hill day. Any tips, tricks, or good brand of knee pads I should look into to try to wiggle into the ALP group? The only things I've got going for me is that I've taken 2 pistol courses ( one was an NRA course in Fl. though) and one of my references is related to the ward 4 city councillor who I'm sure is related to the police chief (same last name). got an extra week to prepare and I don't want to screw up.

did that .. . everything was fine and I've got my back up plan if restrictions arise . . I was thinking more of the actual in person do's and donts of the interaction with me and the lady who runs the circus . . specific phrases to aviod, paddle size, or ways others have used their persuasive skills ( long shot but hey its all worth a try because its a one time deal only )

did that .. . everything was fine and I've got my back up plan if restrictions arise . . I was thinking more of the actual in person do's and donts of the interaction with me and the lady who runs the circus . . specific phrases to aviod, paddle size, or ways others have used their persuasive skills ( long shot but hey its all worth a try because its a one time deal only )

Move next door to Malden, heh.

Welcome.
You could always become a green member and visit the sticky "FREE LTC application and renewal application review with Attorney Jesse C. Cohen"

well came back and was told that all first time apps were restricted to H&T and that the sporting restriction was obsolete [hmmm].
Hopefully theres a mix up or change or heart and I get an ALP in the mail [smile]!

well came back and was told that all first time apps were restricted to H&T and that the sporting restriction was obsolete [hmmm].
Hopefully theres a mix up or change or heart and I get an ALP in the mail [smile]!

You wont. You're going to receive a class B. They will tell you that after one year you can reapply for the ALP, but you have to cough up another $100.00 for the application.

Back
Top Bottom