Gov. Maura Healey pledges to push for strong gun laws in Massachusetts

Please, elaborate how overall the 2A is worse today than last century.

Here is an outdated GIF, there are more unrestricted States today.

Keep supporting pro 2A organizations, it is a long term game.

View attachment 708733
Nobody mentioned specifically the 2A, I didn't. Even the Liberal states are still pushing gun control. I addressed this specifically in that right to carry is one thing, a good thing, but it didn't end it. States are still restricting knowing full well the law/restrictions will stand as the appeals work their way through the courts.

The right to carry states aren't equal.......its just some are more equal than others.

I mean......nobody would try to make a case that Illinois is a pro-gun state...........................right?
I'll make that argument.

The vast majority of Illinois is RED as RED can be. The problem is, they are outnumbered in voting by the population centers of a few communist major cities.

The government is as corrupt as it gets, this includes the legislature, the governor and the courts.

The same situation Massachusetts is in.

I'll make that argument.

The vast majority of Illinois is RED as RED can be. The problem is, they are outnumbered in voting by the population centers of a few communist major cities.

The government is as corrupt as it gets, this includes the legislature, the governor and the courts.

Yes, of course, but as you say THAT is the reality. Feel good numbers don't mean a thing. The Leftists control the majority vote and rule with it. So we will continue to be subjected to anti 2A legislation backed by the voting majority of these Leftist states.

Right. I'm outside of 128 belt, closer to 495, and ALL towns around mine, including mine, voted Blue by, like, 60-80% in the last election. Overwhelmingly!
This is the part that most Republicans don't get and Democrats do: the majority of people don't like either party! When you hate both choices, you will vote for the one that appears more "good". This is why Dems support "feel good" causes even if they are destroying our future. Who cares if things will be horrible in 10 years: all you have to do is blame the other for this and that will create enough confusion to continue the current status-quo.

Right. I'm outside of 128 belt, closer to 495, and ALL towns around mine, including mine, voted Blue by, like, 60-80% in the last election. Overwhelmingly!
This is the part that most Republicans don't get and Democrats do: the majority of people don't like either party! When you hate both choices, you will vote for the one that appears more "good". This is why Dems support "feel good" causes even if they are destroying our future. Who cares if things will be horrible in 10 years: all you have to do is blame the other for this and that will create enough confusion to continue the current status-quo.
Republicans have never held a majority in the state of Massachusetts, ever. Sure, at one time they had decent numbers but now the amount of Republicans at the state house commutes in a mini van.

Yes, of course, but as you say THAT is the reality. Feel good numbers don't mean a thing. The Leftists control the majority vote and rule with it. So we will continue to be subjected to anti 2A legislation backed by the voting majority of these Leftist states.
I honestly don't believe that, were the vote legit, they'd have quite the level of support they appear to now, with cheat-a-rama. Yes, even in Massatwoshits.

I can tell you that's the case here in the Constipation State, and already posted the news story where the SotS pretty much admitted it:

What little statistical anomaly would lead a reasonable person to conclude there's shenanigans?

I honestly don't believe that, were the vote legit, they'd have quite the level of support they appear to now, with cheat-a-rama. Yes, even in Massatwoshits.

I can tell you that's the case here in the Constipation State, and already posted the news story where the SotS pretty much admitted it:

What little statistical anomaly would lead a reasonable person to conclude there's shenanigans?
I'd pay good money to make you right, really, I would. But it's simply just not the case.

It IS. Look at that news story - it's a glaring example of how they've built (over years, but especially since the Shamdemic) the Cheaty-Machine.
I have moved on from the 2020 election. The Republicans were not interested in fighting for it and likely many were in cahoots with the Dems.

Believe me, it wasn't easy, It deeply affected me to the point of needing to drink Maalox right out of the bottle. I had to let it go.

I have moved on from the 2020 election. The Republicans were not interested in fighting for it and likely many were in cahoots with the Dems.

Believe me, it wasn't easy, It deeply affected me to the point of needing to drink Maalox right out of the bottle. I had to let it go.
This is FAR beyond 2020, and in major Donkdoms like Assachusetts and c***icut, it's been happening for a long, long time. It went supersonic in 2020 with Fraud-By-Mail, the thing international elections observers warn countries never, ever to do.

I'll make that argument.

Yeah, but everyplace is like that.

There's been an urban-rural divide ever since the Code of Hammurabi. And all sorts of democratic countries have tried all kinds of ways to equalize it. Some work better than others.

Maura is preaching to the choir, nothing but a headline. Nothing specific against us, just more Leftist nonsense but she's checking the boxes.

Did you read the article? Or just Reptile's pant-shitting version of the headline?

Everything she said is about mental health, not gun control.

Now, what will she actually do? Who knows.

"Healey said she’ll find ways to provide funding and support programming to reduce gun violence, especially among young people."

“'It is absolutely the lens through which we need to address this, and that means more intervention for health and wellness, for mental health, for efforts to deal with trauma, because we know trauma begets trauma, violence begets violence,' Healey said."

"The commonwealth needs more mental health providers and people who are trained in trauma-informed care, Healey said."
Correct!

Yes, but the Big Dump Cities have made electoral fraud a major priority.
Of course, as Victor Davis Hanson wrote the Dems has moved so far left that they will have a hard time winning National Elections if they keep up the Anti-America racist country crap.
Notice the headline, Maura wants to crack down on "Gun Violence", didn't mention AR's, Glocks, etc.

Last edited:
Of course, as Victor Davis Hanson wrote the Dems has moved so far left that they will have a hard time winning National Elections if they keep up the Anti-America racist country crap.
They no longer have to "win" in the traditional sense; they merely need to run the Cheaty-Machine at sufficient speed.

I can see passing:
352, 356 (for the children!), 365 and 370.
Well, sure. When you presume that kids are stupid, you can restrict all kinds of adult behaviors in order to protect the kiddies. It's why I can't buy menthols in MA.
Once you get to 39, 40 States with constitutional carry, they will beat the few that are left.
Have you ever wondered if those Constitutional states are secretly trying to figure out a way to force Great Britain to take Massachusetts back?

3. I don't know wtf 365 is about and won't bother to read it. But also, it is looking to "clarify" something already deemed "illegal" so probably not a lot of pushback.

4. I will need to read 370. There could be a whole bunch of sh*t in there.
365 makes it illegal to sell or transfer anything that's not on the approved firearms list. Among other things, 370 calls for guns sold after 3 years to automagically microstamping ammunition when it's fired, places a 1 firearm per 30-day limit on firearms acquisition. Violations of the 30-day limit are a felony, yet the legislation calls for only a 3 year suspension of a license.

I can see passing:
352, 356 (for the children!), 365 and 370.

I say this because:

1. It is easy to sell banning 3D printing guns as "manufacturing" and it will appeal to people's emotions.

2. Increase penalties for possession of something "illegal" shouldn't be a challenge to pass.

3. I don't know wtf 365 is about and won't bother to read it. But also, it is looking to "clarify" something already deemed "illegal" so probably not a lot of pushback.

4. I will need to read 370. There could be a whole bunch of sh*t in there.

-----

I would like to know, what is the large capacity mag loophole? ... maybe people buying mags with blocks thst can be removed?
I bet the "loophole" is the pre 94 grandfathering of mags.

ETA: HD357 is essentially forcing everyone who has a pre ban 94 "large capacity" magazine to declare possession to the state by Jan 01, 2024 and from that date onward, the possession of undeclared preban 94 "large cap" magazines are illegal.

HD365 seems to be about increasing the penalties on FFLs for selling/transferring/etc non roster handguns.

HD368 forces all gun sales or transfers through an FFL - even though to get a FID/LTC you need to have a background check run on you anyways.

HD370 is about microstamping firearms.

Last edited:
365 makes it illegal to sell or transfer anything that's not on the approved firearms list. Among other things, 370 calls for guns sold after 3 years to automagically microstamping ammunition when it's fired, places a 1 firearm per 30-day limit on firearms acquisition. Violations of the 30-day limit are a felony, yet the legislation calls for only a 3 year suspension of a license.

Out of all the bills I can see

HD252 (ghost guns), HD255, HD256, HD365 and maybe HD368 (Private sales through FFL) easily passing.

Bills HD261 and HD268 might have a chance but not as strong as the ones above.

Bills HD253, HD257, HD361, HD363 and HD370 I bet won't go anywhere.

We have to remember that for politicians, it is important to keep up the illusion that they actually care about their constituents.
As long as they can get some of the easy gun control stuff to pass, they will look good to their lemming supporters.

Soooooooo glad I moved.

as previously said, this isn't about crime, it's about gun ownership. They want to stop it. If the half million LTC's in MA woke up and voted Red, this shit would come to a screeching halt
Or woke up and got loud. Like. Boston tea party space critter loud. I mean sure, start with the votes. But what happens when the other 6 million residents vote against you. Oh right. Back to going loud.

Back
Top Bottom