"Grown Up" 22s

While it's not one I would spend the money on, the GP100 in .22 is definitely a big boy .22 and I expect given all that steel it's also going to he one of the best shooting .22 double action revolvers in the market.

While it's not one I would spend the money on, the GP100 in .22 is definitely a big boy .22 and I expect given all that steel it's also going to he one of the best shooting .22 double action revolvers in the market.

I'd buy one. My GP100 in .357 is a super fun gun to shoot.

Does it have a better trigger than their competition GP100 (the Super GP100). Because that trigger is complete junk (double action - single action is awesom).

Nice , put a nice globe sight up front and you got some fun shooting in the future
Don’t mind if I do!
The Mossberg has this pretty cool multiple front sight adjustment. You pull the hood off and can dial in the retical you want. 🤯
19094BC9-015D-4154-9307-10BB363541C5.jpeg 2EEAE18C-E9CC-46E8-9C82-0F2AD74E8BB4.jpeg DA1ECD7F-62FB-497D-9B9F-2BB36AF1FD71.jpeg

So you want a cool unique rimfire ? I gots what you need....

This post started out with a Grown Up approach and a lot of really nice guns followed up. For me the difference between a nice Grown Up gun and the alternative is that something special, potentially like how well built it is. So if you're going to look for something grown up, why not go for a really well assembled hand built gun. Lots of different guns exist in this category - a Colt Woodsman is one or perhaps an older S&W 41.

S&W 41 1972 vintage. 5.5" heavy barrel + 5" Field Barrel (in photo). Have been resisting the urge to have it D&T'd for a red dot.
S&W41 2.JPG

S&W 41 1972 vintage. 5.5" heavy barrel + 5" Field Barrel (in photo). Have been resisting the urge to have it D&T'd for a red dot.
View attachment 651966
I wouldn't. I bought an aftermarket barrel for mine that had a pic rail built into it for red dot use. it was more accurate than the original barrel.

EDIT: I had to look it up: It was a Clark barrel

Back
Top Bottom