• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun & ammunition Hoarding

Andrea’s web page.

Unfortunately not. I'm Jewish and very few of the Jews that I know carry guns. Those that do - are passionate about not getting on the train.

Now, of those Jewish friends that don't carry or own, do they at least recognize the folly of assault weapons bans and gun control? If they don't want to own now, that's fine, but do they recognize also that at some point in the future they may want to own?

I wonder if Maura owns stock in the gun and ammo manufacturers?

Think about it. She orders no more AR sales, we all go buy more ARs. She bans online ammo sales, we all stock up thousands of rounds. She bans hoarding of guns and ammo, we go add to the hoarde.

It makes a certain amount of sick sense.

Unfortunately not. I'm Jewish and very few of the Jews that I know carry guns. Those that do - are passionate about not getting on the train.
I agree. None of my relatives and no fellow Jews that I know other than the few Jewish gun-owners I know support 2A. They beleive that the gov't will protect them and nobody should own guns. Disgusting and stupid beyond belief!
Now, of those Jewish friends that don't carry or own, do they at least recognize the folly of assault weapons bans and gun control? If they don't want to own now, that's fine, but do they recognize also that at some point in the future they may want to own?
No, see my comment here.

How is Israel in terms of gun control? Do their citizens have guns through law or because they all do time in the military and are in perpetual reserve?

Today's Boston Politicians are worse than General Gage
- at least he said "do not plunder the Inhabitants, or hurt private property."

Nope. Far too many of the Jews that I personally know trust their government and are basically pacifists.

I do not understand.

How is Israel in terms of gun control? Do their citizens have guns through law or because they all do time in the military and are in perpetual reserve?
Very strict. Only officers (military) after serving their time and active/reserve military get to have a very limited number of guns. Other exception is residents of the disputed territories on the border.

Very strict. Only officers (military) after serving their time and active/reserve military get to have a very limited number of guns. Other exception is residents of the disputed territories on the border.

Now that I find interesting. I would have thought that given Jewish history, Israel would embrace the concept of a well armed populace. Then again, how many idiot Americans fail to recall that it was our armed population that overthrew the crown. Of course, any government anywhere would prefer the peasants not have firearms. Do you talk to Israelites? How do they feel about arms and gun control?

Now that I find interesting. I would have thought that given Jewish history, Israel would embrace the concept of a well armed populace.
A Jew I know used to be asked to be sure to carry to services, but also be sure nobody noticed. I don't know the current situation as he did not renew at that temple since it was too liberal for his tastes. He is also my "brother in arms" (We are both trustees on the same NFA trust)

Now that I find interesting. I would have thought that given Jewish history, Israel would embrace the concept of a well armed populace. Then again, how many idiot Americans fail to recall that it was our armed population that overthrew the crown. Of course, any government anywhere would prefer the peasants not have firearms. Do you talk to Israelites? How do they feel about arms and gun control?
I was part of a ~185 person tour of Israel as members of a national Jewish LE group in 1989. We spent 17 days touring the Northern areas and meeting with some top government leaders. We were guests of the IDF and Israeli Police (who served as our tour guide) and we dedicated a wing of a hospital. I was told that we were a big deal in Israeli newspapers and media coverage. We had no time to watch TV or read papers (and I don't understand a word of Hebrew), as we were constantly on the go . . . I needed a vacation when we returned home. I asked our Israeli police contacts about gun ownership and I was pushing a bit for some range time. There was no interest.

In 2000 we spent 2 weeks in Israel, the first week was for a wedding of the Son of my Wife's friend and we spent the second week touring Eliat, Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem on our own. Our last day we spent with a friend, she was a manager at Microsoft-Israel and an Israeli Army Veteran. I asked her about firearms and learned that it was not a topic of interest to her.

My info is dated, apparently Israel has somewhat relaxed their laws about gun ownership, but it still is very restrictive. I'll paste the current info from Wikipedia here.

Israel​

Gun laws in Israel are comprehensive despite soldiers being allowed to carry their service weapons on or off duty. Civilians must obtain a firearms license to lawfully acquire, possess, sell or transfer firearms and ammunition. In 2018, Israel significantly loosened firearms restrictions, allowing all citizens who had undergone combat training and qualified in Advanced Infantry Training ('Rifleman "07"') to apply for a private handgun license.[248]

Prior to 2018, only a small group of people had been eligible for firearms licenses: certain retired military personnel, police officers or prison guards; residents of settlements (in the West Bank) or those who often work in such towns; and licensed hunters and animal-control officers. Age requirements vary: 21 for those who completed military service or civil service equivalent, 27 otherwise, and 45 for non-citizens. Firearm license applicants must have been a resident of Israel for at least three consecutive years, pass a background check (criminal, health, and mental history), establish a genuine reason for possessing a firearm (such as self-defense, hunting, or sport), and pass a weapons-training course.[249] Around 40% of applications for firearms permits were rejected.[250]

Those holding firearms licenses must renew them and pass a shooting course every three years. Security guards must pass these tests to renew their license to carry firearms belonging to their employers.[251] Applicants must demonstrate that they have a safe at their residence in which to keep the firearm. Permits are given only for personal use, and holders for self-defense purposes may own only one handgun and purchase an annual supply of 50 cartridges (although more may be purchased to replace rounds used at a firing range).[252]

In addition to private licenses of firearms, organizations can issue carry-licenses to their members or employees for activity related to that organization (e.g. security companies, shooting clubs, other workplaces). Members of officially recognized shooting clubs (e.g.: practical shooting, Olympic shooting) are eligible for personal licenses allowing them to possess additional firearms (small bore rifles, pistol caliber carbines, handguns, air rifles and air pistols) and ammunition after demonstrating a need and fulfilling minimum membership time and activity requirements. Unlicensed individuals who want to engage in practice shooting are allowed supervised use of shotguns and small bore rifles at firing ranges.

Most individuals who are licensed to possess handguns may carry them loaded in public, concealed or openly.[249]

In 2005, there were 237,000 private citizens and 154,000 security guards licensed to carry firearms. Another 34,000 Israelis own guns illegally due to their failure to renew their firearms license.[253][254] In 2007, there were estimated to be 500,000 licensed small arms held by civilians, in addition to 1,757,500 by the military, and 26,040 by the police.[255][256]

See her plan boys... if you want a bren, scar tavor, virtus etc you might want to get it now. My guess is any magazine fed semi auto is at risk Screenshot_20221225_192203_Firefox.jpg

holders for self-defense purposes may own only one handgun

How would someone say "Two is one, one is none" in hebrew to the licensing authority?
I believe this is codified in Israeli law, so you won't be "convincing the licensing authority" otherwise. It's one of the reasons why I could never move there.

Israel is a police State.
People there love it that way.

Ever notice that many come to the U.S for work but always move back when they don't have to?

When you are raised in that environment it becomes normal. I worked with a lot of Israelis, one of them instructed snipers, she was cool. They never gave a sh*t about discussing guns or trying to own guns. They all remained cool when the marathon bomb went off across the street from our building, they kept working. One said to me "I am used to seeing rockets blow up around me, this is not a big deal where I come from".

Article I just found linked to in one of the gun blogs I read regularly has some interesting comments regarding Jews and guns. Interesting to me, because very few of the Jews I know, (other than through this group), carry firearms.

Excerpts from:

The New Jew

The Beginning of a Jewish Political Realignment

By Karol Markowicz
January 11, 2023

Some of the first people I met in Florida were a wealthy Jewish couple in their 70s who both carry guns. I was wowed by them and reported about their existence to all of my friends back in New York. It turned out they were not as unique as I had imagined.

There's a local gun group for Jewish gun owners in Boca Raton called "lox and glocks." A Jewish friend of mine accidentally boarded the Bright Line train while carrying and then was forced to Uber from West Palm Beach back to his Miami home. I overheard a foursome of 80-something year old Jews, one in a wheelchair, discuss their favorite gun ranges as they licked frozen yogurt in Delray Beach. These were not the Jews we were used to

She persevered and got the audience back. But soon she joked about how Jews don't have guns. The room was silent. "Really? No one likes anti-gun jokes?" That’s when the booing started. She was shocked.

We are not here to beg “please don’t hate us” and show them how much we have been hated by others. We’re here to say we mean “Never Again.” We’re here to boo when you think we won’t have guns to protect ourselves

Source: The New Jew

....Dimples, Andrea and the legislature....
Wouldn't Dimples and the Dykes be a great name for a retro girl band?
  • Address gun hoarding in Massachusetts:
    • Facilitate sharing of information about gun hoarding with local authorities with jurisdiction and power to see how and where such guns are stored.
    • Investigate gun dealers who appear to be selling guns indiscriminately.
    • Work with the Massachusetts Legislature on measures designed to limit gun and ammunition hoarding, including limits on annual and lifetime gun purchases.
Well, shit, there goes my resolution to stay off GB this year.
Im Armenian American. I know what happened when my ancestors disarmed, and trusted the Turkish government to keep them safe.

1.7 million died, and most of the rest barely escaped the country with their lives.
Thing is, THEY had a place to escape to. We're the last hurrah.

Wouldn't Dimples and the Dykes be a great name for a retro girl band?

Well, shit, there goes my resolution to stay off GB this year.

Thing is, THEY had a place to escape to. We're the last hurrah.
I know, and the Marxists want to destroy that too.

I was part of a ~185 person tour of Israel as members of a national Jewish LE group in 1989. We spent 17 days touring the Northern areas and meeting with some top government leaders. We were guests of the IDF and Israeli Police (who served as our tour guide) and we dedicated a wing of a hospital. I was told that we were a big deal in Israeli newspapers and media coverage. We had no time to watch TV or read papers (and I don't understand a word of Hebrew), as we were constantly on the go . . . I needed a vacation when we returned home. I asked our Israeli police contacts about gun ownership and I was pushing a bit for some range time. There was no interest.

In 2000 we spent 2 weeks in Israel, the first week was for a wedding of the Son of my Wife's friend and we spent the second week touring Eliat, Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem on our own. Our last day we spent with a friend, she was a manager at Microsoft-Israel and an Israeli Army Veteran. I asked her about firearms and learned that it was not a topic of interest to her.

My info is dated, apparently Israel has somewhat relaxed their laws about gun ownership, but it still is very restrictive. I'll paste the current info from Wikipedia here.
Apparently, Jews learned nothing from the death of 7 million of their ancestors at the hands of the Nazis.

Hoarding is the latest pretext to confiscation. I saw US citizens posses between 300 and 500 million firearms. That's more than all firearms in the world combined. The US military and law enforcement have 4 million.

There's some UN council that thinks all private firearms ownership is bad and outlined a pathway to disarming all citizens. It all starts with "common sense laws" then works the way up the chain till all peoples are totally disarmed except the NWO elite masters. That's the ultimate end goal. It's all about control and enslavement of us peons.
Just read the World Economic Forum website about the Great Reset. It’s all there in black and white.

Back
Top Bottom