gun clubs/southern NH

I am looking to join a gun club in southern NH, I moved to Derry NH last month. Does anybody have anything good or bad to say regarding Londonderry Fish & Game Club? I realize that Pelham Fish & Game is also close to Derry and hope to get a few opinions on these before I commit to either. I'm also open to a different club within say 20 miles. I have a list of clubs in this area.
Thanks in advance.

I'm not a member of Pelham but went to a recent IDPA match they had. Nice place and seemed like good people!

What are you looking for in a club? Rifle? Bulleye? Action shooting?

gun clubs

Just the basics really, I belonged to Hanson Rod & Gun in MA for quite some time, it had an outdoor range of 100 yards, and an indoor of 50 feet. I would imagine that most clubs would have at least that. I know I have read some posts in the past that people have left this club or that because of too much regulation or it was too political. I'll probably drive to Londonderry Fish & Game on Saturday to check it out if I can.
Thanks.

Pelham is an excellent facility with ranges for just about any type of shooting. You should take a look at it.

LF&G is a family-friendly club. The price has risen sharply over the past few years. Last time I was a member, I couldn't get my car to the range because of the "driveway." Really needed a truck. Also had to pass through numerous locked gates. It was also pretty spartan. Don't know if the above has changed. However, the members are extremely friendly and helpful.

I live in Derry and shoot at Chester Rod & Gun and can't recommend it enough. We have indoor and outdoor pistol ranges, 150 yard rifle, as well as skeet, trap and sporting clays. Oh, we also have archery.

We also host manufacturer days every now and again where you can try out various guns. Browning days was a couple of weeks back and S&W is next weekend (25th and 26th). We have raffles for various items like a year membership, accessories and a firearm. These are open to the public too.

If anyone is interested in checking out the club, send me a PM and I'll bring you as a guest.

I belong to Nashua Fish and Game - has a 600 yd range, 100 yard range, a outdoor pistol "plinker" range, and an indoor range that is currently going through a long do-over so it is currently closed, an archery range, and a trap range. check pics and info at
http://www.nfga.org

Back
Top Bottom