"Gun Owners For Safety"

With the NRA lingering as a shell of its former self, it somehow still stands as the primary boogeyman to the Antis, all the while national organizations like SAF, GOA, and NAGR pick up members year-over-year.

The National Association for Gun Rights is claiming 4.5 million members, what's the NRA down to now? 3?
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The anti gun left wants nothing more than to see the NRA disappear. It is their largest obstacle in their desire to do away with the 2nd amendment and our disarming.
For that reason alone I will always be a member.

"Here we go" lol more fake gun orgs
Those Twitter and FaceBook Likes just don’t spend like cash, do they? But the $10s of millions of Leftist donor money laundered yearly through granting Foundations (Joyce, MacArthur, etc) and the free media (CNN, MSNBC, etc.) are not part of that tally. Joyce Foundation is shilling for half-a-billion dollars, which the Biden Administration has tried to bury in their failed $$$Trillion dollar spending bills.

"According to a price estimate by Health Management Associates (HMA), it will cost between $587 and $639 million over five years – or roughly $117 to $128 million annually – for the federal government to fully implement the gun violence research and data infrastructure improvements recommended by the Joyce Foundation and a NORC expert panel at the University of Chicago."

71EF960F-729F-4467-B5DB-D17E4B26CE17.jpeg

FIXED IT: As a former soldier and deputy sheriff, I hearby renounce my allegiance to the Constitution and commit treason in order to support the bogus concept of banning "military style weapons", of which there really is no such thing, support useless background checks, force purchases of insurance that will not help in any way, and require law abiding citizen to take training, thinking that forcing this bullshit on law-abiding citizens will stop criminals from being criminals. In other words, I am announcing that I am a gullible, delusional idiot who should be locked up in a mental institution.
Maybe change "...delusional idiot..." to "useful idiot"? Otherwise a fine description.

The "they will have him sign an EO" threat is overblown. The hardcore antis are typically not that dumb, as it sets up a short term win with a long term huge loss behind it when it fails. Not to mention it's very existence would basically put gun sales in permanent overdrive. "They" started playing chicken after Heller. Thats why most unlawful carry cases without extra circumstances have been punted in NY and NJ. They learned quickly they can easily punch themselves in the dick...... by going FR.
Ahem... scotus couldve destroyed regulatory agencies with a certain type of ruling on the vax mandates.

They definitely are dumb enough to put it in front of him....especially if the end goal is to ruin scotus

Who are these gun owners who AREN'T for safety?

What a disingenuous piece of crap Mr. Hogg is for the implication that anyone who disagrees with him must be on the wrong side of safety.
He who defines the terms used in the argument has a strong advantage.

We lost with the Assault Weapon term.

The abortion side tied - "Pro life" vs. "Pro choice". Neither allowed it to get stuck with "Anti life" or "Anti choice."

When the constitution was written, citizens and the military had the same weapon, muskets. So, the Constitution protects the right of citizens to own the same weapons as the military. Pure, unadulterated logic.
I always like mentioning cannons. Then remind people that most cannon used in the revolutionary war were privately owned.

I always like mentioning cannons. Then remind people that most cannon used in the revolutionary war were privately owned.
That line of thinking leads directly to one better: Article 1 Section 8 empowers the government to grant Letters of Marque - that is, to hire privateers (i.e., mercenaries). This presupposes a support for private paramilitary groups (e.g. Blackwater Academi) who work for hire and necessarily have access to state-level warfighting technology.

This is the long way of saying that private individuals mounted their privately owned cannons on their privately owned warships and the government wanted to pay them to do it.

That line of thinking leads directly to one better: Article 1 Section 8 empowers the government to grant Letters of Marque - that is, to hire privateers (i.e., mercenaries). This presupposes a support for private paramilitary groups (e.g. Blackwater Academi) who work for hire and necessarily have access to state-level warfighting technology.

This is the long way of saying that private individuals mounted their privately owned cannons on their privately owned warships and the government wanted to pay them to do it.
After 9/11, Glenn "Instapundit" Reynolds was beating the drums for years
for Congress to issue Letters of Marque against terrorists.
Including but not limited to hacking the sh¡t out of their computers and finances.

Back
Top Bottom