Gun Violence report in the hands of DeLeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some sort of amendment from Naughton just got adopted. Not sure what that was all about.

Crossing my fingers and a few toes we come out on top with this.
Having been involved in LTC certification courses though I can tell you the scariest thing is the may issue FID.
Unless the law included any sort of penalty for the Chiefs arbitrarily denying, we're worst off than before.
So what if the Chief puts down " Because f*ck you, that's why", as reason for denial?
One of Haverhill's former Chiefs would not even give you an application!
He'd just smurk at you and tell you if you wanted it bad enough , see you in court.
Sure if you could come up with the $1500 in court fees and the judge was in a good mood , you might get a restricted LTC.
And that $1500 was way back when, I would think it's a lot more now.
It didn't cost him a dime and he got paid by the town for court time.
If it passes , the games have just begun , trust me.

Sometimes the gift is hiding behind the shit sandwich. If FID's are may issue than you no longer have the "right" to firearms and Comm2a will come in and get the whole bill squashed.

Sometimes the gift is hiding behind the shit sandwich. If FID's are may issue than you no longer have the "right" to firearms and Comm2a will come in and get the whole bill squashed.

In the long term I agree.
It won't be much consolation to those who lose it all for the half decade it will take to get it that far in court though [sad2]

Naughton just got his licks in. Added in a duplicate law we didn't ****ing need. And this idiot wanted to be AG. Hopefully someone runs against that SOB and takes him out of office. I am just glad we (gun owners) were directly responsible for his flame out for AGs office. I don't even care if Tollman wins because of it.

That would take a long long long time.

I know that's the draw back.

Although, I think could file for a delay in the bill on constitutional grounds. However, they would have a better case if they had some guy denied an FID because he dumped the chiefs daughter.

Last edited:
Naughton just got his licks in. Added in a duplicate law we didn't ****ing need. And this idiot wanted to be AG. Hopefully someone runs against that SOB and takes him out of office. I am just glad we (gun owners) were directly responsible for his flame out for AGs office. I don't even care if Tollman wins because of it.

Hope is a thing with feathers....FYI

www.bradwyatt.com

Now we start on the Senate. My SEN is GOP and thinks the bill should be killed. He also,said it may not get alot of support in the senate. Start the calls right away!

This guy is all over the place. Why is he yapping? Do people actually think this legislation will make people safer?

man speaking from "anti-gun coalition" happens to be protected by staties with guns......ok that's not hypocritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom