Gunmen in Combat Fatigues Open Fire at Moscow Concert Hall, Venue Engulfed in Flames, Deaths Reported

Hey, clowns who think the US is as bad as Russia, find me ANY examples of American soldiers doing this to a suspect, not a combatant.

How many Russians are cheering tonight and bidding on the knife?

1711244715461.png

Hey, clowns who think the US is as bad as Russia, find me ANY examples of American soldiers doing this to a suspect, not a combatant.

How many Russians are cheering tonight and bidding on the knife?

View attachment 865008
More false equivalincies.

Your problem is you keep dealing in absolutes.

A true ISIS terrorist would have strapped on a bomb to finish what he started - not get captured and tortured for the rest of his *short* life.
That's exactly the first thing I thought of last night. Don't they usually do a suicide vest?

Changing the subject. I'm assuming that Russia doesn't have the same fire suppression standards as America. Assuming that building didn't have sprinklers? That fire was massive.

Is it not Islamic law that people born or converted to Islam must have a Muslim name? That's why Cassius Clay, Lew Alcindor, and Kanji Inoki had to change their names when they converted.

Or, does ISIS allow infidels to join the group to wage jihad on the infidels?
There is an Arabic word for the practice of blending in to wage war on infidels. Can’t think of what it is, but it’s from the Koran. To blend in, they can shave, drink alcohol, etc. a western name would also be permissible.

So is my wife of 25 years. She's from Chelyabinsk. She is appalled, angry, and embarrassed by Russia and the Russian people.
Hell, my wife is from St.Petersburg, Russia. Do you know what she said when she learned about Bucha?
She said, "I don't know shit about weapons, tactics, and other things of that nature. What's the most effective way to exterminate all of them?"

Don't forget we announced 2 weeks ago there would be an attack in Moscow. Possibly at a concert

It couldn’t possibly be that we just have better intelligence in regards to counterterrorism after two decades of GWOT, and got wind of the plot ahead of time. And tried to warn Russia?

No, gotta be a blob conspiracy.

It couldn’t possibly be that we just have better intelligence in regards to counterterrorism after two decades of GWOT, and got wind of the plot ahead of time. And tried to warn Russia?

No, gotta be a blob conspiracy.
Absolutely. I'll meet you in the middle
I'm all ears and looking at everything.

Just so happens we have the most corrupt government in the world. So I've lost most my trust in them, stinks we can't take them at their word. Also, after the cia destroyed the Nordstream pipeline and watching the USA lie about it. I've kinda lost that trust. Ya know?
So yeah, I'll meet you in the middle. I'm all stocked up on popcorn, I'm on the couch enjoying the show

And obamas drone stikes?
You see where I’m going here right?
yes and our policy was shit in the middle east especially him.

His philosophy was if they are brown hellfire down.

Not good at winning hearts and minds when you drone half a village for being there

However 2 counter points there.

1 we were attacked... now going into iraq and afghanistan may or may not have been the correct action they were what was chosen as viable responses to the terror attacks that while we did cause were not just...and

In my mind if you or someone in your country starts a war... that does suck for those caught in it...but you incur the wrath of the responsbile country...whatever that is.

And 2 i do care about my countrymen

Russia is an active enemy of this country and has sought to undermine the us for a long time.

Less Russians is a good thing for the us.

Not sure if you are serious. This is mental-illness teir Islamophobia you only catch from being chronically online and using YouTube comments sections as your research material.
Well, since you basically proved your ignorance and were nasty about it, have a nice day. If you want to be a little less retarded, start here and read more as needed.

When you don’t know what you are talking about, it’s best to just refrain from posting.

How many governments in the world have you dealt with? Cause the US is easily one of the least corrupt. Go visit some real countries, like Vietnam or Italy before you talk about corruption.

They type of corruption you are talking about, while I’m sure exists in much larger quantities than the same type of corruption here, pales in comparison to the types and levels of corruption we have. Small individual level bribery and payoffs and kickbacks compared to bribing and paying off entire nations. Stealing peoples pocket change compared to stealing peoples life savings. Rigging local elections vs rigging national elections. Targeting dissidents vs targeting former Presidents. Overthrowing state officials vs overthrowing entire government, domestic and abroad. Nobody does corruption on the size and scale as the US. When’s the last time Italy or Vietnam lead a foreign coup? The US has initiated coups on 6 Continents!

How many governments in the world have you dealt with? Cause the US is easily one of the least corrupt. Go visit some real countries, like Vietnam or Italy before you talk about corruption.
The intel agencies that run the US gov't are corrupt, the corrupt politicians are steered to action by the corrupt intel agencies and with insider knowledge use that to invest/sell assets they know will go up/down in value as a result, and all the federal agencies are run by corrupt politicians who do the bidding of corporations who pay and promise them positions on the board after their time in office is over.

The US is just as corrupt because governments are all the same no matter where you go.

Russia is an active enemy of this country and has sought to undermine the us for a long time.

The Russian people are no different than us. They have just as little power to change their government as we do ours and they work just as hard at their jobs to feed their families as we do ours. Saying that Russian being dead is a good thing just shows prejudice and while I've been hard on Ukraine my focus is on their government and elites, not the people, who are used as pawns by the West in a proxy war with Russia.

yes and our policy was shit in the middle east especially him.

His philosophy was if they are brown hellfire down.

Not good at winning hearts and minds when you drone half a village for being there

However 2 counter points there.

1 we were attacked... now going into iraq and afghanistan may or may not have been the correct action they were what was chosen as viable responses to the terror attacks that while we did cause were not just...and

In my mind if you or someone in your country starts a war... that does suck for those caught in it...but you incur the wrath of the responsbile country...whatever that is.

The US government thinks if someone attacks you, it’s an excuse to invade someone you don’t like. 19 Saudis attack us, invade Iraq.

The intel agencies that run the US gov't are corrupt, the corrupt politicians are steered to action by the corrupt intel agencies and with insider knowledge use that to invest/sell assets they know will go up/down in value as a result, and all the federal agencies are run by corrupt politicians who do the bidding of corporations who pay and promise them positions on the board after their time in office is over.

The US is just as corrupt because governments are all the same no matter where you go.

In a lot of countries the lower level government officials are corrupt. In the US it’s the top, the Pilosi’s and Biden’s that are corrupt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom