H-S-Trading, Auburn Ma

Stopped in yesterday to do a trade transfer with another member. Nice little shop, guys were friendly. Prices were reasonable with a good selection of ammo, guns and accessories... I recommend them, nice people! I just may go back there soon for that Mossy 308 bolt action carbine... neat little rifle with a magazine that uses M1a mags...

I stopped in today to do another transfer, just as before, it was a nice easy transaction.
These guys are great to deal with, they really seem to know their stuff, and have a real enthusiasm for what they do.
BTW, they charge a very reasonable $25 transfer fee and don't act like you're wasting their time, like some other dealers have been known to do.

[thumbsup]

Been a while since I have been here since I moved. They had a lower at a great price. I forgot how much u love the guys who work here. Great customer service and knowledge +1

they charged me $35 each to transfer 2 Mosins and STOLE a set of scope rings from me that came with my Mosins from Classic Firearms...I WILL NEVER set foot in that place again. It's really too bad, because I spend a LOT of money on milsurps.

I want to be clear we have never "STOLEN ANYTHING" as for the matter at hand, the last time we transferred two Mosins to one individual was December 2013 and it is coming to light now. I would advise that if something is missing from an order a little common sense would dictate, one you call the person you ordered the item from to inquire and also advise me that something is missing, but if the internet is your only outlet to resolve a problem so be it. I operate my business honestly. I need a set "of rings" like I need tickets to a Rosie" O'Donnell book signing.
H-S-Trading

Last edited:
regardless, the transfer fee was inflated AFTER my rifles already arrived. I have the receipt.

i had chosen to do business with your company because I like to support local shops, and at the cost of $25 as advertised, the transfer seemed reasonable. I'll admit I goofed up my order, not knowing that I couldn't ship a certain item to this FFL...but inflating the fee by $10 each significantly increased my cost per rifle.

i have since chosen to drive an hour to see Johnny as Precision Point as his price has ALWAYS been as advertised ($20/transfer) and each year during the month of January he donates every penny made from transfers to Comm2A...now THAT's a pragmatic business owner, and just an all around honest guy.

i haven't gone out of my way to steer people away from H&S until I saw the post pop up the other day, but I will continue to steer people toward Johnny at Precision Point for transfers, and I will shop locally at the Gun Parlor for other items.

i see from what you just wrote that you haven't much interest in making this right, as you seemed to have in your email to me last night...so i guess,

enjoy the book signing, Sir!

They handled two transfers for me. Nice guys. I liked the shop. I was in a hell of a hurry because of other commitments. I would have loved to have had time to browse around. It looked like they had some neat stuff. Would be worth a revisit.

Thank You to all our customers, but we are closing. Swing by for some great deals.
Awful sad to read this. I hate to see any gun shop close (well, except Ware, of course). I'll try to get up there this week if I can.

==============================================================

Edit: Strongly suggest that you call before heading there to make sure they are open for business. [angry]

==============================================================

Edit again: They are Gone Baby Gone! Save yourself the trip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom