Hammer Firearms Unlimited - Pelham, NH

47 Bridge street , Unit 6 in Pelham NH 03076
www.hammerfirearmsunlimited.com
(603) 508-6639

i saw an ad for these guys in the local paper. i've never heard of them. i think they are new. on the website they list phone numbers for each member of the team. 3 out of 4 guys have a 978 area code. i did not get a good impression from their website: gigantic pictures scaled down by the browser, misspellings, and poor layout. some starving graphic design student could sure use their money.

emphasis mine:
www.hammerfirearmsunlimited.com/GUNSMITHING.html said:
I LOVED THIS SHOP, ITS WERE EVERYTHING CAME TOGETHER AND WERE WE FORMED NEW FRIENDSHIPS AND STRINGTHENED OLD ONES.

they are located not too far from bob's affordable firearms. it seems like a replay of a modern tacticool vs old fashioned mess of a store - IRT blackwater firearms vs pete's gun & tackle in hudson. i'm curious how it'll turn out.

any reviews?

They had a shop in lowell in the same building as the polish american veterans club. The owner is ed hammersly from tewksbury. I took my basic pistol course for my LTC when they were in lowell. Good guys course was done professionally.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They are also not far from on target firearms who is also building an indoor range on bridge street in dracut.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I stopped in just after they opened. Good guys willing to take the time to show you what you are looking for. They also had some good advice, as I was not sure what I wanted at the time.
I hope they do well and I will be back.

Back
Top Bottom