When: October 23-24
November 28 (One day only, on Sunday!)
December 11-12

Look for these dates in 2011
February 5-6
April 16-17

Range Fee: None

Camping available: not on site.

Hotels: Several on rt. 2 and 495. Check your favorite hotel website.

Directions: Take I-495 (in Massachusets) to Route 2 west. Immediately take exit 39. Turn left at the end of the ramp onto Taylor St. Take your first left onto Porter Rd. and follow it to the end. At the end of Porter Rd., turn left onto Whitcomb Ave. (Whitcomb Ave. becomes Littleton County Road). After 1.3 miles, look for a driveway on the left side (small sign, dirt road, easy to miss). If you reach Old Schoolhouse Hill Rd. or Cleaves Hill Rd., you've gone too far.

GPS: N42 30.919 W71 31.953

State Laws to be aware of: Your rifle must be locked unloaded in your trunk or other secured container. Handguns may be possessed ONLY with a Massachusetts Class A License To Carry with either "None" or "All Lawful Purposes" for Reason for Issuance. - if you're from out of state, you need a MA non-resident LTC. MA has NO reciprocity with any other state. No "assault weapons" - we still have an AWB that is the same thing as the old Federal AWB. ARs cannot have a flash hider, collapsible stock or a bayonet lug unless they are "pre-ban." High capacity magazines must be pre-ban as well. Non-residents CANNOT purchase ammo in this state. They have to bring it with them... or go to New Hampshire overnight. Check other State Laws.

Misc: What better place to be a Rifleman? A stone's throw from Lexington and Concord. See the re-enactments at dawn. Walk the Old North Bridge by sunset. Eat dinner across the street from Sam Whittemore's position.

We shoot a lot. Bring 1000 rounds+ If you bring less, that's fine, just pace yourself over the weekend.

For More Information Contact: crak or Dwarven1 on the RWVA or Northeastshooters.com forums, or email [email protected] or [email protected]

Registration Link:
Oct 23-24 http://www.eventbrite.com/event/640671265
Nov 28 http://www.eventbrite.com/event/803539408
Dec 11-12 http://www.eventbrite.com/event/640672268

Last edited:
No more sweaty appleseeds for 2010. Who's coming?

Make note, Sunday Nov 28th is a one day Appleseed. We present all the info from the usual two-day in one day. Ditch the three-day-old leftovers and get your rifle on.

Last edited:
I'm seriously considering this. Im nervous however as I do suck with a rifle. Even 50 yards is a stretch. I use a GSG ak-22.

The other shooters will be so focused on their own targets they won't be noticing yours.

Just come down and get better.

Jay D - if you shoot like your avatar picture then yes, come down and get some skills - what you do with them after that is up to you. Crak is right, folks there don't care about any target but their own...

I really should. I love shooting pistols but with rifles I am atrocious. I really do need some good instruction.

Oh yeah I have no problem giving myself up to a higher power. Only way to learn. Find someone who knows more and pick their brain or have them show you. Then practice your ass off. I'm only 22. I have time ;) I'll have a child to teach someday haha

I plan on attending with my son. I have a 10/22 with sling, and I plan to borrow a friend's 10/22 for me, but it doesn't have a sling. I know the use of the sling is an important part of the training, can I still participate with a rifle without a sling? Thanks for your insight!

Thanks dwarven1! I'll offer to buy him the hardware and sling to see if he wants to install it prior to the event.
Thanks again!

crak,

I graduate on Nov 18th, I should be be able to come out on the 28th, I still have that orange hat in my ditty bag somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom