Harvard sportsman club

I know its been covered, but I was hoping to check out the club. I checked the online calendar and it ends in May for events. I believe the other option is the Sunday morning breakfast, but when's the next one?

New to MA but not to shooting. So far HSC seems like the best bet, even if it is 45 minutes away.

The calendar doesn't end in May, it is just a complication in the forum interface. If you click on the word "calendar," you get to a much more user friendly version of the calendar.

Thanks guys (and appreciate the calendar tip, I see it now).

Another member is going to show me around this weekend, but appreciate the offer. This forum is great.

Don't know if they're using all the pits. Instead of bringing my oldest son shooting this weekend, I think we'll go down and help out. Dan said in his email today they could use some.

I have a question about the action shooting ranges not related to this weekends events and I don't really want to dump it to the world. The bylaws state "Questions should be directed to the action shooting committee."

Could someone PM me contact info for someone I can direct my question to?

Thanks

I have a question about the action shooting ranges not related to this weekends events and I don't really want to dump it to the world. The bylaws state "Questions should be directed to the action shooting committee."

Thanks

Why not ask the question here? You may find an answer.

Thanks

PM sent.

I had two people who will sponsor me now neither of them can make it tonight. Are they going to not let me join if I go without him. he is a life member and he gave me his business card and his personal cell number. Seems clear on the app he needs to be there.

I had two people who will sponsor me now neither of them can make it tonight. Are they going to not let me join if I go without him. he is a life member and he gave me his business card and his personal cell number. Seems clear on the app he needs to be there.

Go into the meeting a few minutes early and talk to the board members. I'm sure you'll be fine. You don't want to waste a month of fine shooting weather, do you?[wink]

No That's whats killing me I don't want to waste any more time. Cant wait to go shoot. Ill be there tonight.

So, anyone going to the USPSA practice today? I went once and loved it, want to go again and try to link up with someone to sponsor me going forward. I finally have the income and time to join the club and shoot regularly.

I have not been in months. I used to go every week. I am sure there is still a good crowd. Too much going on in my life to get there as I had been. Wishing you the best in finding a sponsor - its very simple show up, be nice, be safe, ask kindly.

So, anyone going to the USPSA practice today? I went once and loved it, want to go again and try to link up with someone to sponsor me going forward. I finally have the income and time to join the club and shoot regularly.

I'll be there! I or somebody else will surely be able to sponsor you. I forget whether you've gotten a tour of the club yet - if not I can give you a ride around the loop to check out the rest of the facilities.

I was just thinking. Lets just say one night i had to work late and couldnt make it to the range like i wanted to and i cant sleep and its around 2am. I could drive to the club and use it.. Thats ok?

Yup. Indoor range is pistols and .22LR rifles only due to the backstop, so you can do your 2AM shooting as long as you stick to the small stuff.

Back
Top Bottom