Have my cake and eat it too?

This is very bizarre. We had chinese food today at work, and I got
a fortune cookie.

The cookie said inside "You can have your cake and eat it too."

WTF? I think someone is watching. TINFOIL HAT = ON

-Mike

Derek keeps bugging Confucius to pay-up his member dues, as he's ALWAYS on the forums, and at the get-togethers. [laugh]

Just as I was ready to join ,
I find out the munches are at Chinese Restaurent's [crying]
I hope it's NOT the Hudson Buffet ? Worse place I have eatten in Years . [puke2]
Bob
Not always... this month's lunch was the all-you-can-eat BBQ buffet at Firefly's in Marlboro... and C-pher really did try to push the envelope! Don't know where he put it all!

Next month's is at a seafood place in NH. Join to find out where. [wink]

Not always... this month's lunch was the all-you-can-eat BBQ buffet at Firefly's in Marlboro... and C-pher really did try to push the envelope! Don't know where he put it all!

Next month's is at a seafood place in NH. Join to find out where. [wink]

Psst ? Ross can You hint ?
I hope it isn't the Weathervane ?
But With You guy's and gal's it is probably Brown's Lobster Pound where they have a BYOCase policy and some of the best clams and lobster around. [smile]
Bob

Psst ? Ross can You hint ?
I hope it isn't the Weathervane ?
But With You guy's and gal's it is probably Brown's Lobster Pound where they have a BYOCase policy and some of the best clams and lobster around. [smile]
Bob
Yes, Bob, I do hint! I'm hinting that ponying up 19 clams to Derek to cover bandwidth, etc, will get you the sooper-sekrit location AND the time we'll be there! [laugh]

Yes, Bob, I do hint! I'm hinting that ponying up 19 clams to Derek to cover bandwidth, etc, will get you the sooper-sekrit location AND the time we'll be there! [laugh]
Clams ? [smile] I will be there for sure [cheers]
I had the $$$$ burning a hole in My pocket in My Pocket on both Sat. and Sun all day at the Worcester Show , but Derek never stopped by the MSC booth. I ended up buying a slice of pizza and a coke with it. [smile]
Bob

Back
Top Bottom