• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Haverhill Hound Rod & Gun Club

My boss aka wife is the same way. She like the last rifle I got. To her they all look the same. But the last one she said something about it. It was a Henry Golden Boy.

I want a Henry for my plinking pleasure as well. I got the all clear for Saturday morning, now its just how early can I get moving after a night in the City. Hope to see some other members there as well.

I moved to Pennsylvania some time ago and really miss the club. Had some good times there and was sorry to hear of recent troubles. Glad the rifle range is up and running again. Any chance someone could post a few pictures of the new setup?

Shouldn't take long.

Qualification completed on Saturday, arrived at about 11:30am and was done by 12pm. I am all for keeping the club safe and doing what is needed to continue having the club for generations to come.

The RSO's on duty were all nice but I did feel they were going above and beyond what is necessary to maintain a safe range. Asking me about how I secure my firearms and handling them without my consent both did not sit well with me. I will address it through email to the club just so they can know my thoughts.

There working the bug's out. You are right about I would be mad if some was handling with out my ok. That's how a clubs work with people's input. How did you like the range.

I sent Jeff a quick email just to give him some feedback and I will put it behind me. They were all really nice guys I just wanted to give my two cents on how to handle members.

Range looked great! The whole club looked great in fact. I think they have done a lot since I had been there last and all for the better. I have a busy next couple weeks with a wedding and honeymoon but will be sure to be a more frequent shooter at the club upon my return.

Anyone here hunt (shotgun) for deer around the club grounds? How is it? Or where can one hunt in the area of Haverhill? The golf course? [wink][smile]

Best bet for hunting in Haverhill area is the crane pond WMA land in Groveleland/Gtown.

Back
Top Bottom