Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is there to understand? I see it right now. At midnight, I will become a potential felon. Am I missing something, Mike?

LOL, now you change the subject, from tinfoiler phantasm to worrying about being a felon. [rofl] You are missing a grounding in reality vs the alcoa factory.

-Mike

Exactly. They will not go door-to-door, as Mike said they do not have the resources for that. Instead, anyone not complying with the mandate to turn in the contraband they already know you have (FA-10 == registration) will be punished in some way. Disallowing a driver's license renewal or vehicle registration renewal would be where I would start. That affects just about 100% of the non-complying and costs next to nothing to implement. They already do this for CIVIL infractions, certainly it could be done for (de facto) CRIMINALS!

Of course it goes without saying that your LTC would no longer be valid/renewable.

but can't you store them in another residence of your family in another state? and the guns will be safe?

Another ironic twist is that rifles aren't popular murder weapons, so all those mothers on stage are worried about the completely wrong thing.

there are no mothers or fathers who lost sons on that stage, just POS political activists dancing on coffins of little children

Exactly. They will not go door-to-door, as Mike said they do not have the resources for that. Instead, anyone not complying with the mandate to turn in the contraband they already know you have (FA-10 == registration) will be punished in some way. Disallowing a driver's license renewal or vehicle registration renewal would be where I would start. That affects just about 100% of the non-complying and costs next to nothing to implement. They already do this for CIVIL infractions, certainly it could be done for (de facto) CRIMINALS!

Of course it goes without saying that your LTC would no longer be valid/renewable.

Even doing this costs money, as you would have to pay to have these systems integrated in some way. The existing systems in place are too primitive to do this.

So if this tinfoiler fantasy is to happen, some legislator is going to have to allot cash to this in a budget.

-Mike

Healy "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

please for the love of GOD keep the Trump fapping in the Trump dumpster where it belongs. I'll pay you.

Ok but I only accept Padron as payment.

ETA The crime stats indicate exactly zero rifle murders last year in MA from what I'm told.

Even doing this costs money, as you would have to pay to have these systems integrated in some way. The existing systems in place are too primitive to do this.

So if this tinfoiler fantasy is to happen, some legislator is going to have to allot cash to this in a budget.

-Mike

You sound smart enough to have seen this coming.

So let's say "A friend of mine" bought several AR's from a RI dealer and did not do the registration in Mass. The guns are considered to be at his daughters house in RI. So once he brings them into Mass he has a week to register them. So that window is closing today.

Called the gubinaz office and left a message.

I just finished a build, so I will hopefully be able to file an FA10 tonight.

What happens with the lowers I already have transferred to me, but have not built yet? Yes, I know, silly me asking a reasonable question about a completely capricious and unlawful move.

How do they know those lowers are not built, here they register the receiver and that's the gun? Sorry I am just confused by the law you guys have?????

I just spoke with Richard Ross' aide. What a pleasant gentleman to be honest. He informed me that Ross was given NO info about the AG's actions today, and the AG has not communicated with them at all pursuant to today's situation. Its been said over and over, and this is my first time making a call........ please folks if you have'nt called, DO SO!

In solidarity....
Chris

KEEP CALLING Folks

I was the FIRST to call Senator Spilka, don't just sit there and bitch. I got a call back from Representative Roy after leaving a message.

Call your GOV folks,

Governor

http://www.mass.gov/governor/constit...vernor-office/

Boston Office

Massachusetts State House
Office of the Governor
Room 280
Boston, MA 02133
Office Hours:
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 5:00pm
Phone: 617.725.4005
888.870.7770 (in state)
Fax: 617.727.9725
TTY: 617.727.3666

Legislator

House & Senate

https://malegislature.gov/People/Search

LOL, now you change the subject, from tinfoiler phantasm to worrying about being a felon. [rofl] You are missing a grounding in reality vs the alcoa factory.

-Mike

To be fair, he's still on the subject. You just think state has no labor force to push through the ban and he thinks people will cooperate with ban in order to avoid the felony charges.

Well, there is one thing... FEDERAL FELONIES. [rofl]

LOL are you an 01 or 07 FFL? Otherwise you are breaking federal law by selling to someone with dissimilar residency.

-Mike

A person may sell a firearm to an unlicensed resident of his State, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may loan or rent a firearm to a resident of any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may sell or transfer a firearm to a licensee in any State. However, a firearm other than a curio or relic may not be transferred interstate to a licensed collector.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and (5), 922(d), 27 CFR 478.29 and 478.30]

Meh, so we'll call it a very long term rental...

Well, there is one thing... FEDERAL FELONIES. [rofl]

LOL are you an 01 or 07 FFL? Otherwise you are breaking federal law by selling to someone with dissimilar residency.

-Mike
Not unless you live in a border state with allowable laws of sale. I can buy a rifle from Wrench and vice-versa and drive it home, North to South Carolina. He can buy from GA and I can buy from TN and VA. Hopefully once Trump is prez, we can get a uniform nationwide carry and purchase law so we can all tell the MASS AG bitcz to FOAD with a molotov up her ass.

Some of you guys know...I moved to Texas 5 months ago from MA!

Come on down...

Got a brand new, beautifully appointed house on the cheap, weather is better, people are nicer, no state income taxes, and the gun laws are much more accommodating. What are you guys waiting for? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom