• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help with Century International Arms M70AB2

Hey, I'm moving to North Carolina this year and plan to buy a new rifle there because this model is illegal in CT.

Century International Arms M70AB2 AK-47 Underfolder

List price says $425

Money is not the issue. It's all I hear is thier continually out of stock and I've never heard of the company. Does anyone has THIS weapon, not a similar one, that could tell me about the ordering process and quality of the gun.

Thank you.

-Chris

Hey, I'm moving to North Carolina this year and plan to buy a new rifle there because this model is illegal in CT.

Century International Arms M70AB2 AK-47 Underfolder

List price says $425

Money is not the issue. It's all I hear is thier continually out of stock and I've never heard of the company. Does anyone has THIS weapon, not a similar one, that could tell me about the ordering process and quality of the gun.

Thank you.

-Chris

Since you addressed having never heard of the company, I'll fill you in on what I know. Century Arms is really "hit and miss". I have seen these rifles that looked "okay" and I have seen these rifles as if they were put together by a monkey. I have yet to see one that is really nice. That being said, I believe CAI is getting wind of their sinking, (or sunk) rep online and may be making changes.

If money is no object or you can go a little above $450, you can get one hell ove an underfolder from Azex, Arsenal, Vector, (I have fired their Polish Underfolder - superb!) or Ohio Rapid Fire, (another beautiful build). I'm saying that there are options other than CAI, which in my humble opinion, seems to put cranking out numbers, rather than cranking out quality...Good luck and enjoy your new life in a free state! [wink]

Back
Top Bottom