High Power Competitive Shooting

High Power Competitive Shooting

Good Morning all,
I recently moved to Milford from Long Island, NY (Please don't hold that against me) I am looking for a 600 yard range here in Connecticut. I would like to practice shooting at 600 yards and shoot in EIC matches to earn my LEG points.

So I guess my question is two fold.

The first being is there a 600 yard Range/Club here in Connecticut and if they are a private club are accepting memberships.

Second are there any ranges in Connecticut that hold LEG Matches and is there a schedule available on-line.

I have shot in many 200 yard matches and have earned my Master qualification from the NRA; I shoot on a Marine Corps League Team, the Suffolk Detachment out of Bayshore NY.

Thank you in advance for your help and input

Thank you
Tackleberry

Welcome Leatherneck. I don't know about CT, but I do know Reading, MA has a 600 yard range and runs 3 or 4 leg matches a season. PM incoming.

This map is to all the full distance ranges in the area.

B

EDIT: Hmmm for some reason it's not working. Let me get back to you.
EDIT 2: Should be working now.

Last edited:
This map is to all the full distance ranges in the area.

B

EDIT: Hmmm for some reason it's not working. Let me get back to you.
EDIT 2: Should be working now.

It works, few details, though.

Camp Ethan Allen is named wrong, it's Ethan Allen Firing Range (EAFR) now, and still owned by my employer. Not nit picking, as there is a Fort Ethan Allen not far from there, and it's no longer owned by the Gov't, and doesn't have a range. I work next to it, at Camp Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom