Holbrook Ma Gun Show

Hi Guys Holbrook Sportmens Club is having a Gun Show this month Sat April 21st 8:00- 5:00 and Sun April 22nd 8:00- 3:00 .
Admission is $7.00 and kids under 12 free, Parking is always free also. So anybody coming down stop by and say hi to me. I'll be selling 30 day gun raffle tickets for most of both days.[smile]

I really wanted to check it out and get some raffle tickets for the 30days/guns but I have to serve my country as a drilling reservist that weekend.

I will be there[wink]

I love this show!!!! Why, its the last one for me for the season. Now i can hit the range on weekends and go to out of state shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
How big is the show? A lot of gun sellers show with a nice selection? Accessories & reloading components? Just asking cause the only show I've ever attended was the Wilmington one and I'd have to take the day off from work and drive an hour to make Holbrook.

Its a small show. Its held at the gun club after all with extra tables in another small building. Theres usually a good selection of ammo from a vendor and Terry Goode and his crew usually sets up tables. Hes always got some interesting stuff. Its about 15 to 20% the size of Wilmington as far as vendors but theres also much less crap.

This show never disappoints. We have always found something we are looking for and with the room in the second building there is twice as much. See you folks on Sunday.

Got some pretty good deals. 2 very hard to find Ruger mags for my PC4 carbine, Argentine Mauser ammo and some 150 grain non cro. 7.62x54r.

Terry Goode and his crew had nice stuff as usual had a 10/22 takedown model and a nice SVT40 sniper for wayyy more than I bought with me were 2 that stood out for me.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Made out alright, saw a couple nice deals but I'm saving up for my next purchase.

Got a sling for my Yugo SKS, custom ear plugs which I'll pick up tomorrow and a raffle ticket to top things off.

I was there early and grabbed a couple of 7.62 Nato battle packs and a 1,000 round case of 5.56 ammo and then went to the range to play a bit [grin]

[smile]

Went today bought a 30 day raffle ticket and a roll of toilet paper with Obama's portrait on each sheet. Hopefully both purchases are winners. I know the toilet paper is.

No real bargains, at least not in what I was interested in. Guns seemed high, except the outfit right at the entrance. They seemed reasonable, not cheap, but reasonable. People were buying guns though. One odd thing I did see. A S&W Mdl 29-2 8 3/8" barrel, which was marked 41 mag. I'm going to post over at the S&W forum and see what the story is with that. Nothing in the Standard Catalog of Smith and Wesson about that.

I did buy some ammo from the nice folks in the little room off of the "garage" which is a new building since the last time I was there.

I was also surprised at how many people were there after 1100 on Sunday morning.

Back
Top Bottom