HOLY CR@P! It's getting real at a SC school

Oh nice.. no one knows anything about what went on in the room but instantly the cops a hero. Kid could have went in the room, pulled the knife out and said "i found this in the bathr"... BOOM

Very very little chance of that being what happened but damn I do get sick of the cops can do no wrong ever attitude in this state.

Oh nice.. no one knows anything about what went on in the room but instantly the cops a hero. Kid could have went in the room, pulled the knife out and said "i found this in the bathr"... BOOM

Very very little chance of that being what happened but damn I do get sick of the cops can do no wrong ever attitude in this state.

[rolleyes] I'm sure the cop took the knife and stabbed himself with it right afterward too. I really don't care what else led up to it, the kid stabbed someone and paid the price.

I'll bet I can find a sh*tload of threads here bashing cops on various subjects.

Yup! That the story OK![hmmm] More than likely he was just turning the knife he found in the bathroom and " Boom" !

Last edited:

Haha! Yeah and he turned the knife on himself to cover it up right? Right. BTW I think you'll find none of the "cops can never do any wrong" attitude in this forum.

Nice to finally see someone defending themselves with a firearm at a school. And the school isn't even making a big deal about it... things are continuing as normal. It must be a really crappy school to go to though, with that many metal detectors.

Back
Top Bottom