How do a get a review??

Ok, so I found a place that sells heads, I would like to know if anyone used them before. But I don't want to post the link because you know why...

So, if I'm looking to see if anyone used them, because the prices are really good...how do I do that?

Once we get the new forum software installed, there will be a whole boatload of new features that will be available to be taken advantage of. So be assured that many new things will be coming our way!

Brent said:
Once we get the new forum software installed, there will be a whole boatload of new features that will be available to be taken advantage of. So be assured that many new things will be coming our way!

All I can say is... THAT
buttrock.gif

Brent said:

And you can rest assured that there are just the people here to "take advantage" of each and every one of those features, often in novel and intriguing ways that will amuse and amaze us all. :eek:

Ken

Coyote33 said:
What the heck is everyone talking about?

Well,
The post started innocent enough asking how it would be possible to ask the forum if they liked a specific product without disclosing the vendor, who may or may not ship to MA.

Then it careened WAY off course, talking about forum modifications...

Just another day at NES :D

Nickle said:
Now if a couple of us that don't live in Mass were to discuss the product, that should solve the problem. 8)

ONLY as long as no allusions are made to whether or not they will ship to MA!

Got that?

Back
Top Bottom