How's the Wilmington (Shriners Auditorium) shows? Are they similar to Marlboro,

Never been to any other show. I would guess same vendors. I pay the entry fee just for the jerkey. Same ole ma compliant, high priced guns, you might sniff out a deal. As you know, it's like a flea market and you may find something you've been looking for. I have good luck with magazines like old style Sig stuff. My goal this time is bulk 7.62x39 ammo. There were decent prices on some 5.56 stuff last show so well see this time. It's probably worth the time to go if you like exploring. Hasn't been as large as past years though.

Never been to any other show. I would guess same vendors. I pay the entry fee just for the jerkey. Same ole ma compliant, high priced guns, you might sniff out a deal. As you know, it's like a flea market and you may find something you've been looking for. I have good luck with magazines like old style Sig stuff. My goal this time is bulk 7.62x39 ammo. There were decent prices on some 5.56 stuff last show so well see this time. It's probably worth the time to go if you like exploring. Hasn't been as large as past years though.

Definitely like exploring. Who knows, might find something I like [grin].

Thanks!

P.s. Last time I've been to Shriners was probably around 2000 when they still had the computer shows running

I mAinly go to get parts for builds . It's cheaper then paying shipping . iPhone is your friend .
But you have to offset the entry fee.
Last show I went to , I got all the small parts for a 1911. Every thing but slide,barrel frames .
Including the entry fee I saved about 50$

I personally like Wilmington the best. parking is way better, venue is nicer, and same number of tables and vendors compared to marlborough.

I'd be surprised if you can get a better deal on bulk x39 at the show than you can online. $240-$250 per 1000 is about the cheapest I can find it for depending on brand/maker.

Also, if you expect to get anything heavy (like ammo) and are going alone, you might want to bring a 2-wheeler in case you have a long trip back to your car.

Never been to any other show. I would guess same vendors. I pay the entry fee just for the jerkey. Same ole ma compliant, high priced guns, you might sniff out a deal. As you know, it's like a flea market and you may find something you've been looking for. My goal this time is bulk 7.62x39 ammo.

If your looking for cheap bulk 7.62x39 ammo check out Collectable Arms and Ammo in Merrimack NH (exit 12 Everett Turnpike Free exit).

Its Golden Tiger and they sell it by the case, half case, ammo can and box.

Every time I go there they have it. It might be worth a look!

Would this show be a good place to look for 22? I'm taking a (non-shooting) buddy to my range on Sunday, and I'd like to pick up a brick or two of 22. I've already checked the Dick's and Walmarts near Boston.

I really feel stupid, but I could not find anywhere about entry fee. I have not been the show (any show), I do not want to get hit with a heavy entry fee without getting much out of it. Thank you !

She doesn't post that on their website on purpose.

Cost is $11 or $12/pp IIRC.

Would this show be a good place to look for 22? I'm taking a (non-shooting) buddy to my range on Sunday, and I'd like to pick up a brick or two of 22. I've already checked the Dick's and Walmarts near Boston.

No doubt you'll find some there but how much are you willing to pay? It certainly wont be selling for walmart pricing!

Yeah I don't think you'd find deals on 22 ammo there. If you lived closer to me I'd be happy to sell you a couple M22 bricks for cost =$54.

No doubt you'll find some there but how much are you willing to pay? It certainly wont be selling for walmart pricing!

Even at $50 a brick, it would be cheaper than anything else we will be shooting.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I don't think you'd find deals on 22 ammo there. If you lived closer to me I'd be happy to sell you a couple M22 bricks for cost =$54.

Thanks for the offer. I'd pay that at a show.

Even at $50 a brick, it would be cheaper than anything else we will be shooting.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the offer. I'd pay that at a show.

I meant $54 total = 1,000 rounds

But I'm not sure if I'll be going to the show this weekend.

Last edited:
I really feel stupid, but I could not find anywhere about entry fee. I have not been the show (any show), I do not want to get hit with a heavy entry fee without getting much out of it. Thank you !

I believe it is $12, $11 with the $1 off coupon on that site.

Wilmington $12 to get in. $1.00 coupon somewhere, I don't know were to find it. 11 rows of 26 tables each. Safe dealer on back wall. More tables along front near fold out bleachers, several more tables along back wall. Gentleman with lead bullets in back corner. Ammo dealer with reloading supplies and bulk ammo. Two different ammo dealers from NY (United Cartridge and "Charlie") Great selection of books ([grin]).
Tombstone and Pete's gun shop and Terry Goode (can't remember his shop name) for MA compliant guns. Typical group of Chinese surplus junk. Several "parts" dealers. Watch out of P-Mags.I'm assuming the Jerky guy will be there, he usually is. Bring CASH! Tables for dealers are $75 each. Dealers don't alter prices for shows. No time for that kind of B.S. If you've been to multiple shows in MA and see the same gun at the same vendor table, that's when you offer CASH.Don't offer credit card and expect a discount. Bigger dealers have 10-12 tables. That's $750-900 expense. Do you know how many guns need to be sold before the vendor is making any money? Most of these people of doing this to put food on the table. These aren't hobby/kitchen table dealers. That's my perspective. Flame all you want.

all-coupon%20w-background.gif
Here's the $1 off coupon, http://users.erols.com/fasttrack/library/all-coupon w-background.gif.

Back
Top Bottom