Hunter Biden indicted on federal gun charges: The indictment against the president's son comes after a plea agreement on tax and gun charges fell

I get it. I just doubt it. I don’t think he will receive a pardon. That hurts the Democrat party too much, in my opinion. I really think they sentence him and they make it appear that he goes to jail.

I don't think he pardons him soon either, because he's aware of how that would look... but I wouldn't be all that surprised if he does pardon Hunter on his way out the door, like so many presidents do. It's always shady, even when guys like Trump do it.

I don't think he gets a jail sentence, and not because he's the President's son. He's a first-time offender and it's not a violent offense. Most people like that end up with probation and fines. Obviously, I could be wrong; I know the judge isn't all that happy with him over the failed plea all those months ago.

I don't think he pardons him soon either, because he's aware of how that would look... but I wouldn't be all that surprised if he does pardon Hunter on his way out the door, like so many presidents do. It's always shady, even when guys like Trump do it.

I don't think he gets a jail sentence, and not because he's the President's son. He's a first-time offender and it's not a violent offense. Most people like that end up with probation and fines. Obviously, I could be wrong; I know the judge isn't all that happy with him over the failed plea all those months ago.

I think you make some good points. I really think this is just going to go however it makes democrats look best. I think he gets jail time and is made to look like he serves it. I don’t think he actually goes to jail though. Maybe I’m a little tin foil, but I believe they altered the results of the last election and if they can do that they can make it look like the presidents son goes to jail even if he doesn’t.

I think you make some good points. I really think this is just going to go however it makes democrats look best. I think he gets jail time and is made to look like he serves it. I don’t think he actually goes to jail though. Maybe I’m a little tin foil, but I believe they altered the results of the last election and if they can do that they can make it look like the presidents son goes to jail even if he doesn’t.

I bet it fades quietly away. I don't think this makes anyone look all that great; I think there'll be a little burp of attention when he's sentenced, and then no one will bother covering it anymore regardless of what happens.

Hunter will be busy dealing with more serious white-collar charges by then, anyway. Those charges have more legs than this one does.

If he's jailed I can picture him doing a Juicy Smollett sentence (released after serving only 6 days). This was now over two years ago since he was released. Supposedly Juicy has to do his full sentence but to this day he has not yet been sent back to jail.

Last edited:
If he's jailed I can picture him doing a Juicy Smollett sentence (released after serving only 6 days). This was now over two years ago since he was released. Supposedly Juicy has to do his full sentence but to this day he has not yet been sent back to jail.

Oh for sure. Hunty isn't gonna do Martha Stewart type time in jail. The conviction alone is what is important. Again, the Dems stepped on their D's (which isn't hard given how short their legs are) in order to "get" Trump. But they continue to forget, any weapon they are willing ot wield, the Right will wield just as quickly.

And what's the first cry? CNN: This was a sham. They shouldn't have done this. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Probably old news to many of you, but I just read this on the FPC website, and got a chuckle:

"FPC MAINTAINS OFFER TO HUNTER BIDEN IN CHALLENGE TO FEDERAL GUN CONTROL SCHEME

WILMINGTON, DE
(June 11, 2024) – Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) today reiterated its offer of assistance in the Hunter Biden case following his conviction in a widely publicized trial over what the government argued were violations of federal gun control laws.

In August 2023, FPC said, “Hey @JoeBiden - If Hunter is looking for gun lawyers to challenge the federal law he’s charged with violating… we know some people. Our references are your DOJ and ATF lawyers but feel free to ask around. [Attorney General Merrick Garland] can fill you in on the details.” FPC stands by this offer. As President Joe Biden is aware, FPC has defeated the federal government on multiple occasions over the past two years. Indeed, the United States Supreme Court this year agreed to hear one of FPC’s cases in which it prevailed in the courts below."...

Frank

Bet he takes a plea on the tax charges and dodges another courtroom circus. Hard to blame society and cocaine for not paying his "fair share". Plus I think there are a lot of people who don't want his (their) finances being the subject of courtroom testimony.

My prediction: There is a zero percent chance Biden pardons his son. That will be bad for the Democrat/Nazi party during an election year. He will be sentenced to jail, and to the public it will appear that he goes to jail.
Yeah he can appeal and drag it out a year easy

Bet he takes a plea on the tax charges and dodges another courtroom circus. Hard to blame society and cocaine for not paying his "fair share". Plus I think there are a lot of people who don't want his (their) finances being the subject of courtroom testimony.
Didn't the sol expire on them?

And they are trying to bury that wayyyyyyyyyy down because of joe

Whether he goes to jail or not is far less important than what really came out of the trial, Hunter admitted the laptop was real, the DNC, DOJ, deep state scumbags and the lying leftist media can't deny it anymore. It's a treasure trove of dirty deeds committed by the Biden Crime Family!
Influence peddling, money laundering, kickbacks, payoffs, shakedowns, blackmail, extortion, everything.
The whole Biden clan is up to their eyeballs in corruption, and Hunter admitted the evidence is genuine.
The charade is over and they all know it.

IN club Fed too!

1718354337409.png

Oh for sure. Hunty isn't gonna do Martha Stewart type time in jail. The conviction alone is what is important. Again, the Dems stepped on their D's (which isn't hard given how short their legs are) in order to "get" Trump. But they continue to forget, any weapon they are willing ot wield, the Right will wield just as quickly.

And what's the first cry? CNN: This was a sham. They shouldn't have done this. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!
my observation is that the GOP "lawmakers" are all pussies, and do not have any of this lawfare game at all

game.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom