Hunter Biden indicted on federal gun charges: The indictment against the president's son comes after a plea agreement on tax and gun charges fell

This whole thing is a nut roll. Yeah the 4473 is bs.....and I'd hope any citizen could beat this rap.....

But...

If slow joe Jr gets off just because his daddy is who his daddy is......that's just wrong.....so on the other hand I hope he gets convicted.....just like the rest of us peasants would.

This whole thing is a nut roll. Yeah the 4473 is bs.....and I'd hope any citizen could beat this rap.....

But...

If slow joe Jr gets off just because his daddy is who his daddy is......that's just wrong.....so on the other hand I hope he gets convicted.....just like the rest of us peasants would.
I just feel like this will never make it to a Jury but then again I thought they would have made a deal by Monday so what do I know.

well, we are about to find out that the right to own guns while on drugs is a sacred right provided by the constitution - to children of top level democrats only.
would be rather silly to expect any other outcome out of all that.

well, we are about to find out that the right to own guns while on drugs is a sacred right provided by the constitution - to children of top level democrats only.
would be rather silly to expect any other outcome out of all that.
Was he already a felon at the time too?

Because that would be wild

Fakkkkeee that is 100% released and made up to make him look endearing
I wonder if it’s true it makes me think Biden might actually mean well about something which I doubt. On top of that be the most coherent conversation he’s ever had in the last probably 5-10 years.

If it’s fake, it definitely paint some in a good light. But it’s all about the time of when that call was made if it’s real.

Either way, I’m kind of torn on the hunter thing. I want to see him lose go to jail, take it to the Supreme Court and win gun rights and then I’ll say you know what I’d like to party with this guy.

Somebody was telling me today it was only 14 days between the time he purchased a gun and it wound up in a dumpster so that’s not a very good track record on top of photographs of him smoking cracked that he took himself.

It’s really f***ed up situation. I’m still curious who cocaine was in the White House was it Joe or Hunter?

I wonder if it’s true it makes me think Biden might actually mean well about something which I doubt. On top of that be the most coherent conversation he’s ever had in the last probably 5-10 years.

If it’s fake, it definitely paint some in a good light. But it’s all about the time of when that call was made if it’s real.

Either way, I’m kind of torn on the hunter thing. I want to see him lose go to jail, take it to the Supreme Court and win gun rights and then I’ll say you know what I’d like to party with this guy.

Somebody was telling me today it was only 14 days between the time he purchased a gun and it wound up in a dumpster so that’s not a very good track record on top of photographs of him smoking cracked that he took himself.

It’s really f***ed up situation. I’m still curious who cocaine was in the White House was it Joe or Hunter?
The narrative all along has been biden is a caring father who cares deeply.

He is shown getting blasted in the polls time to pull out a heart turning phone call from 6 years ago.

Sorry he disowned the strippers kid.

Brings beau up if someones dog dies...raped his daughter....and ignores the first wife who died

But he cares about hunter maybe at the time because he was the bagman but I'm not buying it.

No the dude is a straight narcisstic sociopath who doesnt care about anyone

Any argument he makes in his defense is going to be in direct contradiction of what Daddy has been telling the American public about our rights.

The narrative all along has been biden is a caring father who cares deeply.

He is shown getting blasted in the polls time to pull out a heart turning phone call from 6 years ago.

Sorry he disowned the strippers kid.

Brings beau up if someones dog dies...raped his daughter....and ignores the first wife who died

But he cares about hunter maybe at the time because he was the bagman but I'm not buying it.

No the dude is a straight narcisstic sociopath who doesnt care about anyone
How can you bring all that up while he's still grieving his uncle being eaten by cannibals the other week? And Beau who died on January 6th?

I hope he gets off but in exchange they establish precedent that numerous things need to come off the 4473 form.
I'm not an expert by any means but i do feel like that form violates a lot of 5th a stuff
Yeah the 4473 is bs
Don't forget the defendant stated that if charges were brought that he and his defense team would be arguing the unconstitutionality of the 4473 and all it encompasses. ...
Was he already a felon at the time too?

All of these are things affecting Hunter, that if it were someone here, the father would be against.

Yes.....and to think there was no DEA and opium was legal and everywhere way back when, over the counter......you can bet that there were a lot of addicts back then, just as there are now.
Moonshine… they used to let the mentally defective own guns too, so I can’t deny right based on being retarded.. these these people shooting up schools and churches they’re all f***ing retarded. They’re not allowed own guns, but it doesn’t seem to stop anybody from doing stupid shit.

Back
Top Bottom