Hunter Biden indicted on federal gun charges: The indictment against the president's son comes after a plea agreement on tax and gun charges fell

” In an unusual break from the predictable, reflexive battles between the American left and right, prominent gun rights advocates are now rallying around Hunter Biden, whose trial has run several days, with closing arguments taking place Monday. Though they view his father as one of the biggest threats to the Second Amendment, they are standing behind his son on principle...

Erich Pratt, senior vice president of Gun Owners of America, said the group, which often takes more hard-line positions than the NRA, would likely file an amicus brief on behalf of Hunter Biden if the case makes it to the higher courts. Even so, he said, the group is stopping short of printing up “Free Hunter” T-shirts.

“We know our market and that’s probably not something that people would care to wear,” he said.“

IMG_2960.jpeg

” In an unusual break from the predictable, reflexive battles between the American left and right, prominent gun rights advocates are now rallying around Hunter Biden, whose trial has run several days, with closing arguments taking place Monday. Though they view his father as one of the biggest threats to the Second Amendment, they are standing behind his son on principle...

Erich Pratt, senior vice president of Gun Owners of America, said the group, which often takes more hard-line positions than the NRA, would likely file an amicus brief on behalf of Hunter Biden if the case makes it to the higher courts. Even so, he said, the group is stopping short of printing up “Free Hunter” T-shirts.

“We know our market and that’s probably not something that people would care to wear,” he said.“

View attachment 887636
It's all show just to convince the public that the DOJ isn't just after Trump. I had to laugh when the Prosecutor told the jury "no one is above the law" right out of the Trump cases.

Hunter is in his home state, Blue jury, slap on the wrist and then the DOJ can resume trying to lock up Trump for 700 years.

I just read in the news today that President Biden said he will not pardon his son. I guess that means he already knows what the outcome will be and that such would not be necessary. Seems like the fix is in.
Did anyone ever think otherwise? I mean, I would love to see the Vegas odds on a Hunter conviction LOL Might be worth the longshot bet :)

Daddy won’t have to pardon him, he will be found not guilty on all charges. Our system is fully broken; there is no fixing it, in this climate.
I am also just waiting to hear how it will be officially proclaimed by all tv heads that no biden can ever be guilty in Delaware.

We all know it, but will be interesting to see it officially affirmed.

Did anyone ever think otherwise? I mean, I would love to see the Vegas odds on a Hunter conviction LOL Might be worth the longshot bet :)
I think there is no way he gets off

The judge probably goes easy on him

But theres no way

2 reasons its way too cut and dry

And there is no way hunter getting off doesn't cost biden votes

Back
Top Bottom