• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I absolutely fricken hate this.........

BONESTOCK

NES Member
I absolutely hate it when someone takes a picture of there hand gun or rifle fully loaded up with flash light or RMR mounted or scope mounted and bipod mounted and then asks for a ridiculous price but states that none of that stuff is included.
If your not selling what is in the picture then your lazy ass better. take that shit off and then take the picture.
And another fricken thing.......if your posting a high end rifle for 2k or more than why the hell are you so concerned with keeping a stupid 80 dollar frigging bipod?

I get it, but would be more on board if you went the other way. People trying to resell tricked out AR’s and Glocks and trying to recoup their investments with a neat list

Super aflex flat face trigger- $300
Ported gold plated punisher barrel- $600
American flag backplate- $17.76
Custom cryo cut frozen super slide- $800
Gen 3 G19- $900

Total investment- $2617.76
Yours for only $2600!!

Listen, just because you tricked out your Honda civic doesn’t mean you’re going to recoup the cost of your Rockford Fosgate amp, silly Kenwood head unit and your Kicker subs. I want the car to commute and the Glock to carry. Pull all your awful accessories off it and try again, Dom.

I absolutely hate it when someone takes a picture of there hand gun or rifle fully loaded up with flash light or RMR mounted or scope mounted and bipod mounted and then asks for a ridiculous price but states that none of that stuff is included.
If your not selling what is in the picture then your lazy ass better. take that shit off and then take the picture.
And another fricken thing.......if your posting a high end rifle for 2k or more than why the hell are you so concerned with keeping a stupid 80 dollar frigging bipod?
Kind of like a first date!

Weak rant OP.

The worst is when they load the $700 rifle with complete sh*t and will only sell it all together for $1400.

Bruh, I dont want your sh*t scope.

Pinty’s are like the new Blackhawk lanyard from TSUSA though. Every rifle sold on NES should come with a Pinty, wether you want it or not.

Can’t see it in daylight and it may not hold zero, but the price is FREEEE!!

Suck it up buttercup, Del ton's are worth ALL the money.

I'm sorry
I didn't think I could use any real experlatives so it did end up a bit mellow.
I absolutely hate it when people are too lazy to read an accurate description and are only capable of taking a quick look at pictures, then they are too lazy to use proper grammar and spelling. I recently got this really weird call from some dude who was breathing heavily into the phone and asking if I was dressed up as nice as the gun. Guessing he was buzzed on Scotch because he asked me to take off all my accessories and then send pics. When I told him that the flashlight, RMR, scope, and bipod were not included; the weird slapping noises in the background suddenly stopped and he hung up.

(You asked for it, you got it. [rofl]It was SO tempting to start a parody rant but I figured admin deserves a break for once.)

0 out of 10 on the rant scale. My rating is solely based on the fact that it is due to someone's total inability to look at a picture of a gun, read a description, and decide what it's worth minus 2 things in the picture. 🙄

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom