• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I hate guns...

So thanks to ya'll big props i did trade off my tavor for a 2011 done up prodigy i won the trade so i figured id just trade for a pws or something i wanted

Well i ended up liking it...i hate 1911s with a passion... so now I'm like well this is nice

But i bet a staccato is better... so even tho i won the trade i lost 2500 probs lol

Hate this hobby

Sponsored by burbon

So thanks to ya'll big props i did trade off my tavor for a 2011 done up prodigy i won the trade so i figured id just trade for a pws or something i wanted

Well i ended up liking it...i hate 1911s with a passion... so now I'm like well this is nice

But i bet a staccato is better... so even tho i won the trade i lost 2500 probs lol

Hate this hobby

Sponsored by burbon
You wanna shoot a Staccato?

Staccato = tell me you like d*ck without telling me you like d*ck.

Congrats OP. At least you got rid of that POS Tavor.

Staccato, at least it is not a Ford.

If you rearrange the letters in IMI Tavor you get... wait for it... Air Vomit

Actually, despite the crap I'll take from @Broc, I love my Tavor.

Hate this hobby

Sponsored by burbon
I have both. The Staccato is slightly better, but not $1k better. The Prodigy is seriously impressive for $1300.

The pointy part of the pyramid on the wide body 1911s is Infintiy - basically in the category of "if you have to ask, you can't afford it" price range. Their guns range from $7Kish (iron signts) to $9K+ (compensated race gun).

Here's the most recent addition to my collection that I am going bannanas over:

1703433190323.png

Plus, they are so anal retentive about quality they made their own screws for the Tirjocon SRO since they didn't really care for the factory ones:

1703433322313.png

The finish is DLC (diamond like carbon PVD coating) on 4340 steel with TiN on some of the smaller parts.

The slide is wider at the rear to match the width of the scope, and also features an internal pivoting extractor that does not crap out the appearance of the right side of the slide like the S&W style external extracters.

The pointy part of the pyramid on the wide body 1911s is Infintiy - basically in the category of "if you have to ask, you can't afford it" price range. Their guns range from $7Kish (iron signts) to $9K+ (compensated race gun).

Here's the most recent addition to my collection that I am going bannanas over:

View attachment 831447

Plus, they are so anal retentive about quality they made their own screws for the Tirjocon SRO since they didn't really care for the factory ones:

View attachment 831448

The finish is DLC (diamond like carbon PVD coating) on 4340 steel with TiN on some of the smaller parts.

The slide is wider at the rear to match the width of the scope, and also features an internal pivoting extractor that does not crap out the appearance of the right side of the slide like the S&W style external extracters.
All that money to shoot it once a year

/sarc

Looks nice I'm not a gold guy but i bet that thing shoots incredibly well

Did they give you an option for some additional purchase where your support thumb sits?

Wow, I didn't know they cost so much now! [shocked]
I got mine in 2005, I haven't even fired it since I moved up here to NH in 2014. [angry]

Did they give you an option for some additional purchase where your support thumb sits?
I opted for the wide left side safety, but did not get the thumb shield since I don't have the problem with my thumb riding the slide. You can see how much wider it is on the left in the top view of the sight.

The SRO Tool (www.thesrotool.com) is a necessity with the SRO site if you don't want to leave marks on the battery cover when removing it.

Last edited:
Nighthawk for general carry.

Infinity for gun games

Tisis/taurus/rock-island for the the poors.

Back
Top Bottom