• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I just really don't know what to say......................Washing feet of protestors, begging for forgiveness? Is this real?

Based on the biblical story of Jesus washing the feet of his disciples. I believe the Pope does or did this at Easter as
well.

Jesus offered to wash his disciples' feet as a show of humility/how humble he was.

But on the flip side of that it was a common practice that a master could not ask his servant/slave to wash his feet. I'm not sure if this has any other symbolism outside of the bible, that they're thinking of. If that is in fact the symbolism they're using and they're demanding that you do so, they're actually saying you're lower than a slave to them.

Just another example of self destructive nonsense to file under "stupid white people". The bottom line, really is that "stupid white people" are the true cause of this problem

Not surprised. I’ve been lectured by many people lately on all this nonsense. They always somehow find a way to slip god into their browbeating.

Believe it or not, and contrary to the media narrative, there is a large portion of the black community that finds the entire notion of "white guilt" offensive.

These are people that don't buy into the bullshit.

If you are not down with Officer Tatum, check out his channel.

This video in particular hits at exactly the point I'm making. Watch it all, but skip to 4:30 for the White People segment.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVIhRvkT8kg

damned if they do situation. whites can't win this bout. reduced to spread eagled on the ground, a sign of submission, and feet kissing. jesus help us!

It's amazing we haven't all been banned for saying what we really want to say about these boot licking morons...

I believe what you say, bladerunner. The media only shows us the most vile examples of humanity in any crisis. It's how they keep the pot stirred.
I have mentioned this term before, but it is worth highlighting it again:

Deviancy Amplification Spiral

The above is the modus operandi of the globalist media.

Primary deviance is identified and condemned.

This leads to: Social isolation and resentment on the part of the deviantly-labelled group.

This leads to an: Increased social reaction on the part of control agencies.

This might involve things like less tolerance of deviant behaviour and develops into: Secondary deviation: the labelled group come to see their deviance as increasingly central to their sense of individual and group identity and their deviant behaviour increases.

This leads to: Increased social reaction as informal control agencies such as the media demand action and formal control agencies such as the police respond to these demands. As more resources are committed to “fighting the deviant menace” more deviance is discovered and formal responses, such as the creation of new laws, lead to the criminalisation of deviants. In this way each group - deviant and control - feeds off the actions of the other to create a “spiral of deviance”

Apparently they are also demanding random people kneel before them on the street. Some random unknown person approaches me or mine and starts demanding things won't go well. They start quote 'white privlege' I'll laugh in their face. From there, Mace will probably be required.

Back
Top Bottom