I think I need a 2a lawyer ,and would appreciate any suggestions.

I talked to him on the phone for an issue and in the first sentence I said I’m all set and hang up. When you call him and your first sentence you tell him what’s wrong and what you might need help with and he berates you worse than your mother, prosecutor, judge and boss in the first dozen words out of his mouth, it’s kind a hard to hire a guy like that.

Gonna go out on a limb and state that telling him what your issue is and what *you* think you need is probably where it went off the rails.

Better to state what the issue is and let the lawyer figure out what needs to be done and how.

Gonna go out on a limb and state that telling him what your issue is and what *you* think you need is probably where it went off the rails.

Better to state what the issue is and let the lawyer figure out what needs to be done and how.
Automotive mechanics have all seen this poster:

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u4.jpg

Imagine the rate sheet for a Mass Gun Lawyer
with an NESer as a client.

Last edited:
And he was banned ?
Many times and finally permanently.

Not sure i agree with that. As i have gotten older i have found smart people tend to get further using honey. Speaking generally of course. Every situation has its exceptions.
I've only seen Keith "in action " once, presenting a vendor's file to the GCAB. He was a perfect gentleman and did a very professional job. I was surprised.
I talked to him on the phone for an issue and in the first sentence I said I’m all set and hang up. When you call him and your first sentence you tell him what’s wrong and what you might need help with and he berates you worse than your mother, prosecutor, judge and boss in the first dozen words out of his mouth, it’s kind a hard to hire a guy like that.
He can be very difficult to deal with.
How do you think the court feels like when he's called to the bench.....lol
See above comment.
That would assuredly be a representation of the police/DA case against them, without any required basis in fact.
True, the media usually screws the facts to fit their agenda.

It went of the rails when I said Hello my name is….and then it all went to shit! 😂😂

I've only seen Keith "in action " once, presenting a vendor's file to the GCAB. He was a perfect gentleman and did a very professional job. I was surprised.
(Never met or corresponded with him, but) there is a thread in here
where someone who shot in the same competition with him
(shotgun, steel challenge, bullseye - I don't remember)
said he was nothing but pleasant, meek, mild, considerate, etc.

Having been primed with that trip report,
I'm not shocked to read that he's also had
a professional demeanor on the job.

And Melrose, Revere, Lynnfield, etc. I've always thought it would be a great idea to flood route 1 and make it a moat LOL

Blow up the big dam at the west end of Walden Pond and that's exactly what would happen. The spillway runs straight through the Jimmy's Steak House parking lot and down to the Saugus River.

Big enough breach would probably take out all four lanes. Maybe.

Scriv can be an AH but if he's working for you he's your AH. Meanwhile you can be the nice guy. Speaking from experience. But @nstassel can pull off some serious Jedi shit. So they have different approaches. Both good choices for 2a stuff.

Blow up the big dam at the west end of Walden Pond and that's exactly what would happen. The spillway runs straight through the Jimmy's Steak House parking lot and down to the Saugus River.

Big enough breach would probably take out all four lanes. Maybe.
There is a Saugus River?
I can only imagine what that's like.

As someone above posted, it might not be an either or situation. At one point in my life, I had a murder one pool qualified criminal defense attorney, and JG as my firearms attorney, and my wife had her own attorney, each handling ( in concert) different aspects of the same issue.
It was expensive Haha.
That sounds like a crazy story! Wow!

Scriv can be an AH but if he's working for you he's your AH. Meanwhile you can be the nice guy. Speaking from experience. But @nstassel can pull off some serious Jedi shit. So they have different approaches. Both good choices for 2a stuff.

As Len also stated nice guy in his setting. I met him during the whole GOAL vs the Outdoor Message/Yacino clan divorce. It was one of the 'listening tours' and during a break. He was standing outside with a few others talking about what was going on and was well informed and pleasant. Someone who you'd want to have a drink, or two, with. [cheers]

ETA: 10 yrs ago, already. Holy shit. And that was a group you want fighting on your side.

Back
Top Bottom