• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I used to think gender and sexual identity in little kids was a myth until today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at bass pro today with my toddler and in the ammo section.

He hands me a box and says dada i want this one.

It was... it was 6.5 creedmore

Idk what to do now... do i just start picking out girl names? Painting his... sorry xeir's room pink

Do i just call him broc now

So many questions on how to deal with this

How did other nes dads deal with the dissapointment in their son the first time they picked up a box of 6.5

Idk what to do now... do i just start picking out girl names? Painting his... sorry xeir's room pink

How did other nes dads deal with the dissapointment in their son the first time they picked up a box of 6.5
at least it wasn't .40

I love Bass pro. Awesome selection of lures, rods, decent clothing section, etc. you know what place really sucks? The mill in Littleton. I went there a few times and didn’t see one lousy reel.

I drove all the way there with cash in hand and their fishing selection was basically non existent. f*** that place.

Anyone see what I did there?

I love Bass pro. Awesome selection of lures, rods, decent clothing section, etc. you know what place really sucks? The mill in Littleton. I went there a few times and didn’t see one lousy reel.

I drove all the way there with cash in hand and their fishing selection was basically non existent. f*** that place.

Anyone see what I did there?
You should post that on NortheastFishers.com

Just sayin'

Do many of you shoot 6.5? I shoot 6.5x55 which is longer but ballistically very similar to the 6.5 Creedmoor. 6.5 anything is accurate at long range and plenty powerful for deer sized game. It has less recoil than the .30s. The only drawback I see is if you don't reload, you can't buy surplus military ammo.

Do many of you shoot 6.5? I shoot 6.5x55 which is longer but ballistically very similar to the 6.5 Creedmoor. 6.5 anything is accurate at long range and plenty powerful for deer sized game. It has less recoil than the .30s. The only drawback I see is if you don't reload, you can't buy surplus military ammo.
I’m sure there are plenty on here that like to stretch the legs of the 6.5s out to 100 yards on their slow fire only ranges.

In all seriousness, I like the cartridge. I just get a huge kick out of dudes that don’t have a range farther than 100 yards suddenly have to have a 6.5 cause a 308 just won’t do what they need it to do at long range. Jokes on them. They could afford more nail polish and sour beers if they were able to shoot surplus ammo.

How did other nes dads deal with the dissapointment in their son the first time they picked up a box of
Apple - tree?

Thinking back, my daughter did the same thing with 30-06 when she was small.
I did set her up with suspenders, belt and felt hat. Should I have done anything more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom