If I hit the Lottery tonight, I'm going to buy these guns...

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
So another thread made me think of this. If I hit the lottery I most likely would grab a...

If I hit the lottery tonight, then the list gets expanded.

1 - the biggest safe Eastern Safe has, 'cause I'm gonna need it.
2 - Barrett M82.
3 - artillery Luger, complete with wooden buttstock/holster.
4 - Remington/Rand M1911A1
5 - Rockola M1 Carbine
6 - IBM M1 Carbine
7 - Select grade Garand (I don't care what manufacturer).
8 - House in New Hampshire so I can purchase
9 - Keltec PMR-30
10 - NAA Earl
11 - suppressed Ruger Mark II
12 - Walther P-38
13 - Broomhandle Mauser in 9mm
14 - M1A with some kind of optic - need to shop around 'cause I haven't considered what I'd want yet.
15 - Burglar alarm to keep safe the next several items (and my town won't give me a green card without it)
16 - M1928 Thompson
17 - M3 Grease gun
18 - M16
19 - WWII "Rat Patrol" jeep - That's an M2 on those things, right?

That's all I can think of off of the top of my head.

What guns would YOU go get?

A 800 acre ranch in the middle of nowhere with horses, a kick ass log cabin and my own shooting range.

First order will be to move out of this state.
Once I have done that I will start acquiring all the goodies I have yet to get because of MA laws.
I would then go through the process of getting licensed for Full Auto firearms. Don't even know what makes and models but lets just say one of each.
Maybe a helicopter to get around.
Maybe a golf course to keep me happy, but I will turn it into a golf/gun range. Don't expect to get your balls back people.
A boat, not that I want one, but you got to be able to have one if all your stuff gets lost in a boating accident.
Ohh almost forget a couple maids, that know how to clean guns too.

How about instead of buying all those guns here, you use the money to get the HELL OUT OF THIS NAZI STATE FIRST!! That's what I Would do first, then I would go on a buying frenzy that will probably bring gestapo atf down on me waco texas style.

underground bunker or old missile silo on over 1000 acres. Supplies to set up to be self sufficient. Large work shop equipped with all types of tools and machinery. lots of metal and other stock, gold, silver, steel, iron, copper, glass etc. solar, wind and possibly another power source. guns and ammo, duh. I would spend/invest it all.

I would be nice and set up a corner of my land for any NES refugees. But you have to earn your place in the LandOlakes.

Last edited:
Let me win the jackpot. I'll buy a campaign to replaced our friendly governor, Deval.

Sent from my iPhone 5.

Hey! Guys! This is just for a list of the GUNS you're going to buy if you hit the lottery. Don't want to hear about ranches or golf clubs. Post that crap on NewEnglandmoves.com or NortheastGolfers.com.

Hey! Guys! This is just for a list of the GUNS you're going to buy if you hit the lottery. Don't want to hear about ranches or golf clubs. Post that crap on NewEnglandmoves.com or NortheastGolfers.com.

Must have missed the part were I would turn a perfectly good golf course into a gun range... Humph no M.H.I sticker for you mr. poopy pants :D

I would be on a episode of Sons of Guns ,me and Will would come up with some crazy shit to corner a whole new market. [laugh]

With $640m, I would buy two of everything, and a choice piece of free state land to shoot the on.

You can all go and buy your guns if you win the 1/2 $Billion... Im just going to buy a gun company. [wink][smile]. I mean S&W sold for what? $15 Million last time? That's less than one years payment from the lotto

(well maybe the 2nd...need to move to NH so Mass only gets their paws on a little of it)

You can all go and buy your guns if you win the 1/2 $Billion... Im just going to buy a gun company. [wink][smile]. I mean S&W sold for what? $15 Million last time? That's less than one years payment from the lotto

(well maybe the 2nd...need to move to NH so Mass only gets their paws on a little of it)

I like the way you think, that's totally badass!

Actually, I'd probably buy shitload of guns, containers of ammo, hire catering company and have all out NES shoot, no limit on ammo or whatever gun you are shooting and then you can bring it home.

With a $400MM lump sum payout before taxes, I'm buying a security detail so I won't need any of those nasty guns.

I'd buy 3 each of: Freedom Gunworks open gun, Benny Hill tricked out Benelli M2, top of the line Firebird or JP AR-15 with Swaro Z6i scope, Benny Hill 6" fat free in 9mm. Then I'd call up Atlanta Arms and ammo and set up a weekly truckload of ammo. People say all the time, 'if I had the time and money to practice like those guys, I could win matches too'. I would find out if that's true.

I would first buy a sweet pad up in NH then
full auto m16
full auto ak-47
full auto uzi
barret .50
a matching pair of chrome desert eagle .50's
lots of ammo and Tylenol (my face is bound to be sore from all the smiling)

I'll go buy a good-sized island to set up my own gun-friendly country. No GCA, no AWB no nothing. No militia clause, just the 'SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED' written in the Constitution. With any money left over, I'll set up a small navy too. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom