If you live in the UK you cannot defend yourself in your home against perps!

The U.K. is backwards! Two stories:

One: a pop singer saw two teens looking into her window while she was cutting veggies in her kitchen. She waved the knife and they ran. She was almost sent to jail for threatening them!

Two: A farmer shot two men breaking into his home. They were in his home when he shot them not outside. One lived the other died. The farmer.... serving time in prison for shooting them!

MASS may be screwed up but it's nothing compared to the U.K. where perps have more rights than U!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA [grin]

What are your thought?

the uk really is that screwed i saw an article a while back that a judge was reccomending some trivial ammount of community service like 100 hours for breaking into someones home as long as they didint steal anything expensive or hurt anybody.

i bet that in some rural areas there sss is no joke

i just remembered another story: a man came home only to find his whole family hog tied by two burglars. He took a bat and bashed one of the guy's head in. The loyal family man.....went to jail.... bury the body in the backyard so NO ONE KNOWS! it's that bad.

I have a very good friend of mine who is English. Talk about gun rights.... U have none there... U would have to turn all of them over to the authorities, sorry!

I asked my buddy, "why are things so backwards" he said "the politians that are in power feel that violence shouldn't answer violence. If the citizens show peace then the violent criminals will be peacefull back" HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what a joke! I'll answer back with a .45 slug sucka!

You could Google Fu the topic and post links if you feel strongly about "proof" That is how it is in the UK.

My thought are that I've heard this before, but without a supporting link anything like this is just a "story." [smile]

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No surprise, this stuff has been going on for decades, and it keeps getting worse.
I've personally posted dozens of news stories here about how screwed up the laws are in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom