• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Image of letter allegedly sent to a Nassau County CCW applicant

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
yXFD1bL.jpg

DXU8Oj7.jpg

Do these notarized statements replace their diligence in doing the background checks themselves, or are they just an effort to catch applicants for false declarations? If the former, who would rat themselves out?

I plan on visiting Massachusetts and I don't have my non resident LTC since I moved to NC.

The gun people in NC think I am joking that NY and MA pull stuff like this... Half of this stuff can be found by the police themselves in a criminal background check..

Meanwhile the thug on the street has his own background check..

not everyone has the means to go to court. these champion of 2a rights lawyers do not work pro bono and local 2a organizations certainly can't take up the cause of everyone, they'll go bankrupt as well. i'm sure that's what the county is banking on, no action from the public.

They're missing out by not demanding blood samples, DNA, stool samples and hair folical samples for their inquisition!!
A chain retailer had a job ad in which they stated that drug test requirement included hair. If one was bald, they would take hair from any place on the body that one had hair. Mind you, this was for low paying retail jobs. Pretty darn invasive.

Back
Top Bottom