• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Impulse buys from the other side of the planet.

I have a habit of walking into a store and buying new guns on impulse. It's an expensive habit that I've tried to break.

I thought I'd be immune to this from way the hell out here... but I just sent in a CMP order for several Garands. Go figure... Anyone know where I can find a USGI M84 mount? [wink]

Looking for a m84 must have picked up a M1 D ex sniper ? With the surge of the "sniper" builds and CMP vintage sniper class. There seems to be many USGI parts finding their way to the forum want adds and ebay.
Not long ago there was a rush on "never issued scope mounts" over on ebay. Also on the CMP forums want ad section there has been a good amount of offerings.

Yeah, I ordered one. I was planning on a repro scope (better glass) with an original mount.

Also put in for an SG and a barreled receiver.

ok pick one- i say the commune.

Biot or BIOT may refer to:

Biot, Alpes-Maritimes, a commune in France

Biot (crater), a lunar crater

British Indian Ocean Territory, an overseas territory of the United Kingdom situated in the Indian Ocean halfway between Africa and Indonesia

Back
Top Bottom