In a bind, can anyone help?

Here's the situation: I'm living (currently) in Nashua where I did most of my growing up. However, I'm moving away for college starting in the winter semester (sometime in January). MFL won't let me shoot my long guns since they lost their frangible source (not that I could afford that stuff anyway) and Eric Manna was the last public rifle range in the state up until about two months ago.

The town I'll be moving to (Laconia) is right near Pemi F&G club which I have heard nothing but good things about. However, in the meantime I am without a place to shoot. F&G clubs have long approval processes sometimes taking months since they only have meetings once a month and I'd have paid some F&G club down here 120 bucks and gotten approved by them just in time to move a few hours away.

With hunting season coming up I need to sight in my as yet unfired Mosin Nagant I acquired in June and I also have yet to fire my HD shotgun, a Winchester Model 1300 defender. Oh, and I need to get that hunter's course before too long as well.

Can anyone supply me with a temporary solution to my problem? I haven't pulled a trigger since late May!

I am a member at Londonderry F&G, and am pondering joining Nashua. I usually go every other week or three on Sunday afternoons.

Rush,

If you don't mind driving, you're welcome to come to my range as my guest (Shirley, MA). PM me if you're interested.

Wow, I wasn't actually even asking to tag along, I just thought someone would suggest a gravel pit somewhere.

Eddie, I may take you up on that. I just need to work out which of my firearms are even legal to take over the border. I mostly stay out of MA, it's like going to a different country.

Back
Top Bottom