Investigators say triple shooting in Hyde Park led them to a Littleton gun dealer, who was arrested today for illegally selling guns to one of the vic

AG going to use this as a springboard for a renewed war on guns.
As I said in the other thread about Maura and the new AG, if this event is used towards more gun control, we will see higher penalties for FFLs selling off roster firearms and possibly the elimination of private sales without a FFL involved. Probably the easiest of Linsky's bills that can pass.

Lol i love a good conspiracy but are you implying they sent a dude to die so they could bust a gun dealer on a straw purchase

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past some people, however, no.

I was wondering if the two yutes that tried to kill somebody (again, pardon details I'm way behind on reading) might have "claimed" the dealer knew it was a straw purchase, in order to get lighter charges.

It sounds like that was not the case, though. Mr. Daigle is probably best off where he is now. Perhaps he will emerge in 5-10 a wiser man.

It sounds like that was not the case, though. Mr. Daigle is probably best off where he is now. Perhaps he will emerge in 5-10 a wiser man.
Stupid at this monumental level should hurt... a lot. Will there be prison time? If he was clean enough (previous to this) to get an FFL, this is likely a first offense. On the other hand, you have a high-profile shooting as part of the legal mess and with political implications too. I'm not betting either way. 🤔

I understand and agree with everything you've said.

At least slow them down. Password every time after short, like 2 minute, timeout. Delete all messages after sending and after reading. Of course if the person on the other end does not do it then you are screwed. Maybe burner phones on each end and dump them.

I guess the bottom line is don't sell to a straw purchaser if you know it.

At least in that post. The guy you responded to dropped a few turds earlier in the thread, so I could not in good conscience "like" that post.

His observation that we're not even a little bit anonymous is right on, and you don't need to be engaged in shady business to desire your communications to be private.

Stupid at this monumental level should hurt... a lot. Will there be prison time? If he was clean enough (previous to this) to get an FFL, this is likely a first offense. On the other hand, you have a high-profile shooting as part of the legal mess and with political implications too. I'm not betting either way. 🤔
I'm sure Campbell will go real easy on him................

I bet it was just like a movie "if you admit to it, we will ask for the minimum sentence".

And the idiot spoke.
I wonder what they'll get him to say about The Mill. The guy I signed the lease with knew what I was doing, everyone there is doing it, etc. I'd expect a raid in the not too distant future, hoping everyone has their t's crossed and i's dotted.

I wonder what they'll get him to say about The Mill. The guy I signed the lease with knew what I was doing, everyone there is doing it, etc. I'd expect a raid in the not too distant future, hoping everyone has their t's crossed and i's dotted.
Meh, those guys get audited.

The Mill was already sold.

If there was real dirt, they would have shut them down a long time ago.

I do wonder why Avalon wasn’t all over that property with a massive site down 110 in Westford and another site in Acton on 2-A/119.
Even the office park by 225 at 110 looking at Nashoba Ski Area in Westford went “higher end” residential.
The need for the developer to pay for upgrades to town infrastructure made it prohibitively expensive for the usual skinflint 40B developers to swoop in for a quick buck with cardboard construction. Discussed at length in the main Mill thread.

Me neither but it's not implausable whatsoever that some FFL was payed off or set up to do this. These people don't play by rules or operate ethically.

Sadly, it will be long after we lose more rights (before hte Supreme's step in, of course), but it will be funny when it gets discovered this was all a setup.

As I said in the other thread about Maura and the new AG, if this event is used towards more gun control, we will see higher penalties for FFLs selling off roster firearms and possibly the elimination of private sales without a FFL involved. Probably the easiest of Linsky's bills that can pass.

Sure. They'll do all of that. And the feds will shut it down inside of. . . .24-30 months from now. It's temporary. The end is near and they can feel it - which is why they are scrambling. "Let's pass more lawrz!" They hope they will pass muster or someone will forget or something. They will all have to eat a huge shit sammich by the next Election Day and I'm damned happy to watch.

Rollins then?

I’m sure these three will get charged in federal and state court, feds is Rollins since she’s the US attorney for MA. Feds almost definitely have longer prison sentences possible than state. These are 3 small time idiots though, it’s not an interstate smuggling operation moving hundreds of guns. They’ll plea out get a few years in prison and the feds will move on.

This. It's been mentioned here numerous times both by Jack and by fellow mill FFLs, that they get audited regularly without any issues.

Draper vs. Boudrie challenged in in the case of Glocks in the first circuit.

The court accepted the Glock manual as full proof Glocks do not have a loaded chamber indicator, accepted all AGs claims, and rejected all plaintiff's claims - summary judgment. We were not even allowed to argue our case, have a trial or present evidence. But we did get precedent preventing filing of a similar case. All cases bring risk - we carefully evaluated, thought we had a strong case, and got screwed.
Brutal. A prime example of back door gun control. The idea that glocks are defective or unsafe is so absurd, especially with so many LEOs in MA choosing this platform because of its quality.

This. It's been mentioned here numerous times both by Jack and by fellow mill FFLs, that they get audited regularly without any issues.

Who do they get audited by, ATF, State/Local or all three? From what I have read and seen on NES, the local PD audits seemed to be pretty cursory, I imagine ATF audits look for whatever they look for. This could bring in a whole new level of investigation at the State level applying f'd up ambiguous MA state laws. We know that in MA you can get charged for stuff just because gunz and even if you're 100% in the right it can take time and legal fees to be found not guilty when they knew from the outset there was no law broken. Like the Rittenhouse gun charges which everyone knew were bogus but the kid still ended up w/ those charges over his head for a while and had to go to court over them (and other charges of course). It doesn't need to be real dirt to have someone paraded around have their lives/business destroyed.

Who do they get audited by, ATF, State/Local or all three? From what I have read and seen on NES, the local PD audits seemed to be pretty cursory, I imagine ATF audits look for whatever they look for. This could bring in a whole new level of investigation at the State level applying f'd up ambiguous MA state laws. We know that in MA you can get charged for stuff just because gunz and even if you're 100% in the right it can take time and legal fees to be found not guilty when they knew from the outset there was no law broken. Like the Rittenhouse gun charges which everyone knew were bogus but the kid still ended up w/ those charges over his head for a while and had to go to court over them (and other charges of course). It doesn't need to be real dirt to have someone paraded around have their lives/business destroyed.
What I have read, they get audited by everyone that can audit them.

As far as a straw purchase/sale ... could some other dealer (anywhere, in any State) be doing straw sales on purpose and not getting caught?

Sure. How does a dealer control what you do with your gun after you walk out the store?

The thing is, the dealer might be smart and not ask for details, but these people are usually stupid so it doesn't last long. The buyer will transfer the gun to some ghetto idiot that will either get caught or killed and people speak.

I would imagine the amount of guns a dealer could move as straw sales are so few it is barely worth the time to think if it is worth the risk.

Look at this idiot, got caught and barely made any money from this.

I would not be surprised if some undercover ATF or State employee tried to buy a gun he knew the dealer couldn't sell or ask for something shady. It all depends on how much they care.

Last edited:
At least in that post. The guy you responded to dropped a few turds earlier in the thread, so I could not in good conscience "like" that post.

His observation that we're not even a little bit anonymous is right on, and you don't need to be engaged in shady business to desire your communications to be private.
Do you even know how to use the internet!? This was my very first post on this thread. On top of that, your turd of a post provided ZERO new information or insight.
You are just a narcissist who uses an empty "Me too" type of post just to proclaim your hate for someone you don't like.

ATF audits dealers at about 5-7 year intervals depending on how busy they are and if they need work to keep busy. PD "inspections" are optional and there are no guide lines since the dealer's records are for ATF eyes only. After 40 years in the biz. the Littleton PD started their inspection crap, came to me and wanted $100. I handed them my Mass dealer license and told them that I can make the gun shit come and go without the license. They left. Your results can vary. Jack.

ATF audits dealers at about 5-7 year intervals depending on how busy they are and if they need work to keep busy. PD "inspections" are optional and there are no guide lines since the dealer's records are for ATF eyes only. After 40 years in the biz. the Littleton PD started their inspection crap, came to me and wanted $100. I handed them my Mass dealer license and told them that I can make the gun shit come and go without the license. They left. Your results can vary. Jack.
Was the $100 a bribe, donut money or they wanted you to pay for their time auditing?

Was the $100 a bribe, donut money or they wanted you to pay for their time auditing?
There's a thread on this. The PD is allowed to keep $50 of the state dealers license to "inspect" dealers. Few PDs do. The Littleton COP dickhead wanted more and got a variance at a town meeting. Easy because gunz. Jack.

Do you even know how to use the internet!? This was my very first post on this thread. On top of that, your turd of a post provided ZERO new information or insight.
You are just a narcissist who uses an empty "Me too" type of post just to proclaim your hate for someone you don't like.

That really hurts. Do you enjoy hurting other people's feelings? You're just a big meanie. I need a safe space!

Ah, yes. Your recent retarded comments WERE in another thread. My bad, but it doesn't erase your profoundly idiotic comments.

I'll bet you can even remember which ones I'm talking about.

I don't understand your hostility. I mentioned the fact that you've posted some pretty dim witted things lately, which I'm sure you must agree with, but you come here and start bad mouthing me :'(

WHY?!

Back
Top Bottom