IWI US bringing back Jericho 941 in 2015

Waiting... The ffl I chose no longer does transfers:( Redirected to Bud's, guess I'll get the Jericho, Anderson AR and WASR all the same day. Watch for the FU Maura post and pics...

Need more mags, heard CZ's fit. Fact? Fiction? Should I check Snopes?

Waiting... The ffl I chose no longer does transfers:( Redirected to Bud's, guess I'll get the Jericho, Anderson AR and WASR all the same day. Watch for the FU Maura post and pics...

Need more mags, heard CZ's fit. Fact? Fiction? Should I check Snopes?

Got my Jericho today!
The gun is basically a CZ 75 clone, I did some research and watched some YouTube vids, and they seem to agree that CZ mags do indeed fit.

Last edited:
Got my Jericho today!
The gun is basically a CZ 75 clone, I did some research and watched some YouTube vids, and they seem to agree that CZ mags do indeed fit.
I'm waiting... The first ffl I chose (closest to me) apparently sent AIM a message saying no more. So I selected Bud's. Well, aim shipped today, buds will have it probably Tuesday. To calm the sadness I went over and picked up my previously ordered WASR and AR. 10 minutes or so of pleasantries, paid, out the door. Put them in the truck box on the pickup, went for dinner, came home, leaned them up against the wall in their cardboard boxes.

A little TV, a drink, off to bed soon. Tomorrow after a few chores I'll be christening my back yard! Next week I'll pick up the Jericho and try a few CZ mags in-store and see how they fit. Each gun I buy gets me 30 minutes free range time so I'll have some time to experiment:)

This guy has a whole pallet of them!

Mine came with both the lanyard ring and the plastic encasement piece on the front of the trigger guard, but it also has the shallow engraved markings.

This guy has a whole pallet of them!

Mine came with both the lanyard ring and the plastic encasement piece on the front of the trigger guard, but it also has the shallow engraved markings.

Gone!

Isn't this the outfit with all sorts of BS advertising vs. reality?

Back
Top Bottom