• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

House Republicans sell us out

GIF by Omaze
Speechless!!

Last edited:
I take back everything I said about saving the party
Burn it all down
I remember one of the posts about the 'death penalty' where you were in favor, and I was against it. I think it's time for me to reconsider that stance, especially regarding betrayals. Was betrayal a part of that?

I remember one of the posts about the 'death penalty' where you were in favor, and I was against it. I think it's time for me to reconsider that stance, especially regarding betrayals. Was betrayal a part of that?
Oh I’m for it, But not with these Cretans in charge of it
All for charging them with it

I've said it dozens of times. Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.
They take turns with the good cop bad cop routine. Then one side or even both sides will tell you how nice it was that they came to a compromise. When all of the freedom is gone they will have slowly compromised it away.

A razor thin majority in the house is nothing to stake your hopes on. Will be like this until the Republican Party convinces a lot more people that it can act and lead coherently.

Getting to 60 senators and +20 in the House will not happen as long as Trump, MTG and other winners are leading the headlines.

Hunker down, it’s gonna be exciting. Great WSJ editorial pointed out that all of us who do not live in 7 key swing states should be very happy to avoid the campaign bombardment for the next 7 months.

It will be even more razor thin as gallagher is resigning April 19th. MTG called for the speaker to be ousted. Cory booka will do wonders for the 2A I am sure.

Until they put some serious consequences for violating the Oath of Office nothing will be done
Maybe being able to sue them for violating someones rights like they have for police would be a first step

Trump
He’s the democrat the repugnantcans hate and the republican the Demoncrates hate

Messiah? No
Wrench in the gears?
Yes
Expose them further ?
Yes
100%

I voted for Trump because f*** HRC.

I voted for him again because he forced the deep state to unmask.

I will vote for him again so hopefully he goes scorched earth on his 2nd term.

I remember being amazed at the coordination of the pussyhat marches when he was elected. The globalist arm really showed itself at that moment. They couldn't contain themselves.

Then they used Floyd.

Now they are using illegal aliens.

Trump single handedly exposed the deep states depths. He is not a Messiah , but he is awfully damn close to needing a place at Rushmore for exposing the traitors of this country.

Johnson reminds me of the first guy killed in the movie American Werewolf In London. Bring on the werewolves.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240322_202509_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240322_202509_Google.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom