JSO Sheriff Shot in Line of Duty

Ok, I just found out today the story about a local JSO Officer who was shot by a burglar where my soon to be wife works (Hey, its now under 30 days).

Two men went into Belk Department store and one of them stole something (and not to expensive). They caught one guy (the one who did the actual theft) and an officer ran down the accomplice. Well, from reports the accomplice pulled out a gun and shot the officer in the face. With the officer on the ground he shot him some more, hitting him in the chest and legs.

Here is the "There is a God" part.

The idiot thug thinks the officer is dead so he starts to DANCE over the cop in a celebratory manner. The cop gets up, draws his gun and shoots the thug IN THE HEAD killing him instantly.

More Karma for the Officer. He is expected to survive his injuries and with the worst of it being a wired up jaw.

How I would have loved to seen a Cops video of that one.

Here is the full story.

Last edited:
I just love a story with a happy ending...

Ok, I just found out today the story about a local JSO Officer who was shot by a burglar where my soon to be wife works (Hey, its now under 30 days).

Two men went into Belk Department store and one of them stole something (and not to expensive). They caught one guy (the one who did the actual theft) and an officer ran down the accomplice. Well, from reports the accomplice pulled out a gun and shot the officer in the face. With the officer on the ground he shot him some more, hitting him in the chest and legs.

Here is the "There is a God" part.

The idiot thug thinks the officer is dead so he starts to DANCE over the cop in a celebratory manner. The cop gets up, draws his gun and shoots the thug IN THE HEAD killing him instantly.

More Karma for the Officer. He is expected to survive his injuries and with the worst of it being a wired up jaw.

How I would have loved to seen a Cops video of that one.

Here is the full story.

Update:

The officer was shot with a Glock in .45 ACP and the vest stopped 3 of the rounds from penetrating him. The officer is still in the hospital and in serious condition last I heard.

Gotta love those IIA's! I wear my IIA and sometimes my IIIA.

Thanks for the post, may he recover well!

Just goes to show you no place is safe anymore. Guess i'll have to start wearing my armor as well when I go to the mall. Hopefully the officer makes a speedy and full recovery.

Back
Top Bottom