just got these

i was gonna wait till after x-mas but i jumped the gun (no pun intended). I got one hell of a deal on these. One pistol I already owned and the other pistol i got for free. I did some horse trading on this deal and it was a winning deal for the both of us. I had some "stuff" that was collecting dust in my garage that my dealer needed, so we made a deal.

the S&W I-bolt .270 i paid a tad under $700, the mosin nagant was about $30 and the pistol for free.

the nagant is in decent shape from what ive been told. I don't know to much about it but i know people who do, plus I've . I bought it just to give me another winter project. its filthy and needs a lil TLC (and new wood due to the fact some one hacked it. should have a manlicker[sp])

now i just have to invest in a scope for my .270. I'm looking at the bushenell 4200 elite series. One is a 8x32x40 and the other is 6x24x50. I'm not sure which one I'm gonna get

the nagant is in decent shape from what ive been told. I don't know to much about it but i know people who do, plus I've . I bought it just to give me another winter project. its filthy and needs a lil TLC (and new wood due to the fact some one hacked it. should have a manlicker[sp])

The front sight has been replaced and barrel possibly chopped. I've never seen a Mosin with a mannlicher stock before and don't think they ever made one.
Might make a good sporter and is still ok for $30. I'd drill and tap it for a scope, just don't let Marc at Zero Hour get a hold of it.[laugh]

The front sight has been replaced and barrel possibly chopped. I've never seen a Mosin with a mannlicher stock before and don't think they ever made one.
Might make a good sporter and is still ok for $30. I'd drill and tap it for a scope, just don't let Marc at Zero Hour get a hold of it.[laugh]

you were the third person to tell me that the barrel was chopped and the front sight was replaced. i do my own smithing so Marc will never see it. (i practice smithing....im not a professional)

I assumed it was a mannlicher stock. I've no experience with mosin nagant's but im gonna learn

Back
Top Bottom