Just wanted to say this to all the LEO's on here....

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
I appreciate the job you guy's do.

It's not easy having a job where you are sometimes judged by the actions of a few douchebags in your ranks.

(I had the same problem when I came home from Vietnam.)

So I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

And thank you for doing a job that I couldn't do.

Well said, Kim. And I echo your words.

There's a lot of good men and women out there who take their job and oath seriously. And I am grateful for their efforts on our behalf.

Rich

It's not easy having a job where you are sometimes judged by the actions of a few douchebags in your ranks.

+1.

+1

I have several friends I grew up with who are LEOs. None of them are jerks. I couldn't agree more that a few bad apples shouldn't be a reflection on LEOs as a whole. I greatly appreciate and have empathy for the challenges they face everyday.

I can come across as an asshat at times but honestly I do appreciate the good work that is done on a daily basis.

I for one appreciate everything said here, it honestly made my day, especially given all the crap goin on. To the poster that requested to not take your guns.....I cant speak for all, but a lot I know including myself, will be handing the badge over the day that order comes.....

I for one appreciate everything said here, it honestly made my day, especially given all the crap goin on. To the poster that requested to not take your guns.....I cant speak for all, but a lot I know including myself, will be handing the badge over the day that order comes.....

Nice![smile]

Last edited:

Don't hand in the badge. Say "ok chief, I'm off to confiscate guns!" then go sleep somewhere for 8 hours. Do this until they figure it out and fire you. Sue for you job back claimimng unsafe work conditions and cause a shitstorm of legal battles, media circuses and generally bog the system down.

The day I am told to confiscate guns, WILL be the day "I" turn in my badge.

To all of those brave men and women who stand their posts on a daily basis to protect and help us, I say, "Thank you. Merry Christmas and God's blessings to you all."

Excellent thread! I to hope all the LEO,EMT,FF, and all have a safe and BORING Christmas Eve and Christmas day shifts!
You people do the job I would never have the stomach to do.

I would turn mine in as well.

Back
Top Bottom