Justice Kavanaugh

"Aggressive" Kavanaugh Threw Beer In Man's Face, Sparking Barroom Brawl, Classmate Says

FBI talks with school friend of U.S. Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh | Reuters

Desperation on the part of the Dems, now they are trying to deflect the rape allegations...WE must NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!

Beer is replacing "rape". As we say here in MA: I am an alcoholic who represents City of Boston but I do not want another alcoholic in Washington! I have a licence on a good alcoholic, those are evil alcoholics who will destroy our legal system...........

What legal system at this late of the game?
Harvard Law School says Brett Kavanaugh’s course is canceled
The high court nominee had been scheduled to teach a course in January titled “The Supreme Court since 2005.”

Last edited:
What really would be funny if some women would start claiming that they have been sexually assaulted by Marty Walsh, Chuck Schumer

Women have nothing to fear from Marty Walsh - - however if he is coming for a visit I undersatnd it is considered polite to grease the cat’s ass.

:emoji_tiger:

Marty only molested liquor bottles on a regular basis.

Understood. That is what makes him human. He is battling his demons just like we all do! [wink]

That above is a democracy.

In communism some are allowed to be marinated in alcohol all the time and some are "treated" in gulags. It depends, but anybody anywhere can be reduced to a crying traitor using a beer accusation!

Karen Monahan Shares Why She Won’t Release Alleged Ellison Abuse Video

I know it’s a conservative site. Read the quotes from the women hired to conduct the investigation. So I guess if Keith Ellison is the accused, simply an allegation, isn’t enough. In Mr. Ellisons case, it’s his victims job to prove it happened. I know that everybody here understands this. This is what is wrong with our country the double standards based solely on party lines, Tribalism at its worst, will lead to the undoing of our society. I don’t understand with the defense could be. Would they say... well in the Ellison accusers case she had proof wouldn’t provide it, so it didn’t happen. However, in Cavanaugh’s case, his accusers didn’t have proof and couldn’t provide any, therefore it happened. Just doesn’t make any sense.

The media seems to be pivoting away from rape and sexual assault allegations to allegations of heavy drinking and bar room brawls.

This should tell you everything that you need to know about Dr. Fraud and the schrade of the rape and sexual assault allegations. Hearing that the FBI is supposed to conclude it’s investigation today or tomorrow.

the biggest problem with all of this is the lack of due process. And what happened to innocent until proven guilty?

LOL.

You don't get due process during a communist show trial!! Geezus - where the hell have you been. That would only screw things up , I mean people don't want to sit there and watch days and weeks of people carefully poring over evidence and to determine where the truth is, that only screws up the effect for the feeble minded.

show tri·al
SHō ˈtrī(ə)l/
noun
plural noun: show trials
  1. a judicial trial held in public with the intention of influencing or satisfying public opinion, rather than of ensuring justice.

LOL.

You don't get due process during a communist show trial!! Geezus - where the hell have you been. That would only screw things up , I mean people don't want to sit there and watch days and weeks of people carefully poring over evidence and to determine where the truth is, that only screws up the effect for the feeble minded.

show tri·al
SHō ˈtrī(ə)l/
noun
plural noun: show trials
  1. a judicial trial held in public with the intention of influencing or satisfying public opinion, rather than of ensuring justice.

lmao...I don't know what I was thinking. I'll just slap myself now..[slap]

This is the best I could do. There is no slap myself emoji...[rofl]

White House agrees to expand Kavanaugh probe slightly as McConnell signals vote is imminent

The Deep State (FBI, CIA, NSA and associated organizations) have created this whole charade to distract the public from the damning evidence of the the Deep State's involvement of the overthrow of the Trump presidency. Dr. Ford's father works for the CIA as does many of our Uni-party government officials including Richard Blumenthal, Chuck Schumer and Diane Feinstein. This whole charade is a diversionary dance to buy time for the Deep State to try and recede into the shadows before the documentary evidence is exposed to the legal system. We need a good journalist like Sara Carter to wade into how the Deep State plays a role in controlling our government so We the People have a better understanding of what has been going on to destroy our constitution and liberties.

White House agrees to expand Kavanaugh probe slightly as McConnell signals vote is imminent

The Deep State (FBI, CIA, NSA and associated organizations) have created this whole charade to distract the public from the damning evidence of the the Deep State's involvement of the overthrow of the Trump presidency. Dr. Ford's father works for the CIA as does many of our Uni-party government officials including Richard Blumenthal, Chuck Schumer and Diane Feinstein. This whole charade is a diversionary dance to buy time for the Deep State to try and recede into the shadows before the documentary evidence is exposed to the legal system. We need a good journalist like Sara Carter to wade into how the Deep State plays a role in controlling our government so We the People have a better understanding of what has been going on to destroy our constitution and liberties.

f***ing Trump needs to fix his major error in judgement (Sessions) and get the train rolling putting these a**h***s in jail. He hasn't done that in two years, he is not going to do this in the next two or his next term. Two f***ing years is a looooong time.

There should be a commission that gets to the bottom of this as to who put up Dr. Fraud to this shit and who aided her at every turn, including that Soros' funded NPO director who ambushed Flakes at the elevator.

Put them all in jail, use RICO. He is not even addressing the tenticles of this machine. Once heads like Soros start to roll, change will come. It hasn't come yet, it's the same pony show we've seen for f***ing decades.

lmao...I don't know what I was thinking. I'll just slap myself now..[slap]

This is the best I could do. There is no slap myself emoji...[rofl]

It's hard to wipe out years of thinking like a normal rational person and recognize that the world around you is run by a bunch of lunatics.

But with years of therapy - or a decade or so in a re-education camp, you'll be well on your way to happiness in the new People's Republic of Tardia.

Kavanaugh-17-Chrissy-15.jpg

f***ing Trump needs to fix his major error in judgement (Sessions) and get the train rolling putting these a**h***s in jail. He hasn't done that in two years, he is not going to do this in the next two or his next term. Two f***ing years is a looooong time.

There should be a commission that gets to the bottom of this as to who put up Dr. Fraud to this shit and who aided her at every turn, including that Soros' funded NPO director who ambushed Flakes at the elevator.

Put them all in jail, use RICO. He is not even addressing the tenticles of this machine. Once heads like Soros start to roll, change will come. It hasn't come yet, it's the same pony show we've seen for f***ing decades.
The aforementioned only works based on the assumption that Trump isn't part of the swamp machine. If the last two years have told us anything, is that the force of darkness is strong, and Trump ain't no good Jedi.

Back
Top Bottom