Justice Kavanaugh

It's hard to wipe out years of thinking like a normal rational person and recognize that the world around you is run by a bunch of lunatics.

But with years of therapy - or a decade or so in a re-education camp, you'll be well on your way to happiness in the new People's Republic of Tardia.

lmao...I'm gonna have to sign up for some re-education real quick.

Kavanaugh-17-Chrissy-15.jpg
'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' theory might have some legs!

f***ing Trump needs to fix his major error in judgement (Sessions) and get the train rolling putting these a**h***s in jail. He hasn't done that in two years, he is not going to do this in the next two or his next term. Two f***ing years is a looooong time.

There should be a commission that gets to the bottom of this as to who put up Dr. Fraud to this shit and who aided her at every turn, including that Soros' funded NPO director who ambushed Flakes at the elevator.

Put them all in jail, use RICO. He is not even addressing the tenticles of this machine. Once heads like Soros start to roll, change will come. It hasn't come yet, it's the same pony show we've seen for f***ing decades.

The tard train needs to be blown off the rails.

I agree: some Soros level heads need to roll to send a clear message.

One thing that people ARE doing right though - is that lower level functionaries - like this Blasey Ford dumbass chick - are getting threatened. The lower level useful idiots have to know they're going to pay a price for their willing obedience to the a-holes who are running the show.

This is something that people like Solzhenitsyn was talking about when he said that people should have killed the secret police when they came around to grab people up to send them off to the camps.

I've been saying for a long time - that one of the ways to win the war against the lefties - is to push the limits so that their Men in Black alien visitor masks can't be sustained any more. The lefties have been undermining this country for DECADES if not an entire century. And a good many people on the right , or people that are current called "normies" - have just gone along with it. But now the mask is starting to slip. You can see it in the fact that they've got people openly running as commies. You can see it in the fact that the Democrat party has got people who are open about pushing out any white people. You can see it in the fact that lefties are openly talking about a commie revolution - and attacking people.

IMHO - this is a VITAL step to getting to that point we've needed to get to for a long time: that is the mental realization that commies need to get thrown from helicopters or this problem will never go away. Much of the right wing and the normie population just simply has never been able to make that mental leap.

But they're getting there now - aren't they?

Okay, new rule senators. Any of you who were drunk in college (or are still drunk), you have to vote yes. Or, remove yourself from your senate seat.

If every senator that has ever been convicted or accused of committing a crime recused themselves from this process nobody would be LEFT to confirm Kavanaugh.

If just those that have even been accused of sexual assault recused themselves, Kavanaugh would be a shoe in because there would be like 3 Dems and maybe 10 at most Repubs left.

This is all such a farce. Just vote already.

We're probably facing a civil war whether he is confirm or not, anyway.

Ouch.

A picture tells the same tale as a thousand words.

Those two pictures are exactly why I think what's really going on behind the scenes here is that if there was ever any contact between Christina Ford and Brett Kavanaugh - it was something to do with her having some kind of huge crush on him - and he blew her off, or he just ignored her and it really pissed her off.

I know women in their late 40's who still talk about this kind of thing. One of my wife's friends in particular does this kind of thing all the time. She's a total attention whore and stalks ex-boyfriends and guys she had crushes on - going all the way back to high school. We recently went to a concert with her and her current boyfriend (she's in the process of a divorce) - and she was openly talking about some guy she went to high school with who was supposed to be there according to his Facebook page. She had been stalking this guy on Facebook - and she hadn't seen him in like 30 years.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

LOL is that real? I have to ask because that is just so horrendous that I wonder if it is fake. Wasn't she supposed to be a slut back then banging everyone she could? Who would do that?

now their stories of sexual exploits make sense because it's pretty challenging to get laid being such a dork, even for a female. She must be walking through every dark parking lot offering free bjs just to feel wanted. Sad.

I still think that having a father in CIA and being a raging libtard may have something to do with her coming out.

Ouch.

A picture tells the same tale as a thousand words.

Those two pictures are exactly why I think what's really going on behind the scenes here is that if there was ever any contact between Christina Ford and Brett Kavanaugh - it was something to do with her having some kind of huge crush on him - and he blew her off, or he just ignored her and it really pissed her off.

I know women in their late 40's who still talk about this kind of thing. One of my wife's friends in particular does this kind of thing all the time. She's a total attention whore and stalks ex-boyfriends and guys she had crushes on - going all the way back to high school. We recently went to a concert with her and her current boyfriend (she's in the process of a divorce) - and she was openly talking about some guy she went to high school with who was supposed to be there according to his Facebook page. She had been stalking this guy on Facebook - and she hadn't seen him in like 30 years.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Holy shit, hence the reason why I have ZERO social Media accounts, I move forward in life rehashing the " Hey bro remember when " is not my thing..Im not interested in rekindling old friendships or relationships, not even a little.

LOL is that real? I have to ask because that is just so horrendous that I wonder if it is fake. Wasn't she supposed to be a slut back then banging everyone she could? Who would do that?

Dude - did you actually go to high school?

When I was in high school there was a girl who who *allegedly* had a gang bang with a number of guys I knew. They (the boys) - talked about it for weeks. Supposedly there was hot dogs involved and everything. One day at lunch in the cafe (it was hot dog day) - a bunch of guys were taking their hot dogs out of the rolls and waving them around over their heads when she walked by.

This girl was absolutely nothing to write home about on the attractiveness index. I felt sorry for her - even as a high school kid I could see what a desperate cry for attention looked like.

It's probably why I can't really enjoy strip clubs , the women up on stage just look pathetic to me. And back in the day - when I became old enough to actually get in - the women you would find in clubs were not exactly high up on the attractiveness scale either.

Female good looks does not directly correlate to ability to get sex.

Ever listened to Jordan Peterson? He makes the point in a number of his videos that if you look at the genetics 80% of women over the course of human history - have been able to procreate and pass on their genes. The numbers for males are quite a bit lower - I believe it was in the 50-60% range ( I might be wrong on that number)

Look around you at the general population of females, and bear in mind that it seems that human females seem to have been getting more attractive over time. Selective breeding will have that effect. What that means is that in the past - a whole lot of not very attractive women were still able to get themselves some sex.

Go down to the local DMV office , or walk around the poorer sections of any major city - and tell me where all those completely unattractive women came up with all those babies they're pushing around..............

lack of female beauty ≠ lack of sexual access

https://nypost.com/2018/10/01/look-who-was-behind-the-jeff-flake-elevator-setup/

When there is a legitimate charge against someone, like child abuse or spousal abuse, people don't show up to the court house and demonstrate. That's just not normal behavior. The lady at the elevator screaming is not normal behavior, which was the dead giveaway.

Events / trials / hearings on abuse are looked at with disappointment and the response by any normal unpaid person is solemn, not like this with a group of raging bulls yelling and screaming.

Gorgy needs to be put in prison with Hillary.

I am truly sorry for these horrific experiences. And to be honest I don't think you needed to share the details to gain credibility.

Thank you for having the courage to share your stories.

Rich

A guy I worked with was always talking about the pets he had, mostly reptiles and a tarantula. I thought that was cool. He invited me over to see it. Offered me a drink. It tasted like vodka and grape Kool aid but with a weird aftertaste I drank some of it to be polite but it was nasty. Glad I didn't drink the whole thing. Normal evening. Saw the tarantula. Definitely cool. We are sitting on the couch just talking. Then I was gone. I woke up with him on me and told him to get off. His room mate came home about that time and walked in and said to him "You're disgusting" and walked out. I needed to puke. Got him off me. Made it to the bathroom. Discovered my pants undone. Barfed my guts out. Left. Puked again in my front yard and had the worst "hangover" of my life.
The next time I saw him at work he grabbed my arm and threatened me not to tell anyone what he did. I think I got a vodka, codeine cough syrup, koolaid blend.

Pricks like you make the feminists seem to have valid points.

A bunch of guys are going to get on NES and wonder Just when in the hell Dr. Phil took over the fun gun forum!!![rofl]Sorry I felt like I had to defend that with more details.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/01/look-who-was-behind-the-jeff-flake-elevator-setup/

When there is a legitimate charge against someone, like child abuse or spousal abuse, people don't show up to the court house and demonstrate. That's just not normal behavior. The lady at the elevator screaming is not normal behavior, which was the dead giveaway.

Events / trials / hearings on abuse are looked at with disappointment and the response by any normal unpaid person is solemn, not like this with a group of raging bulls yelling and screaming.

Gorgy needs to be put in prison with Hillary.

If one of us had physically trapped Diane Feinstein in an elevator and yelled at her for 3 minutes we'd be violently arrested. Is that male privilege?

Rape is frequently about more than sex. Power and control are high on that list.

The 82 year old aunt of an old friend was raped years ago. That had likely had nothing to do with attraction or sexual lust.

If one of us had physically trapped Diane Feinstein in an elevator and yelled at her for 3 minutes we'd be violently arrested. Is that male privilege?

More kabuki theater.

No way two nobodies assault a US senator in an elevator for 2+ minutes.

What's the matter, Jeffy? Can't close an elevator door?

Flake was in on it.

Capitol security was in on it.

The media just happened to be there with cameras rolling?

They were in on it.

It's probably why I can't really enjoy strip clubs , the women up on stage just look pathetic to me. And back in the day - when I became old enough to actually get in - the women you would find in clubs were not exactly high up on the attractiveness scale either.

Go down to the local DMV office , or walk around the poorer sections of any major city - and tell me where all those completely unattractive women came up with all those babies they're pushing around..............

lack of female beauty ≠ lack of sexual access

One of the best comments you've ever written.

I am exactly the same about strip clubs. The typical US roadside shack strip club is a pit of human misery. I did have a business contact who took me to the Folies Bergeres in Paris years ago and my God, those women were incredible, five or six identical naked beautiful women in synchronized dance, but there was enough of a feminist left in me at the time that I still found it embarrassing and kind of pathetic.

f***ing Trump needs to fix his major error in judgement (Sessions) and get the train rolling putting these .

sessions IS a major dissapointment. Its like the Patriots were drafting their first round pick, and took some high school backup QB. One of the few but bigly mistakes President Trump made.

But now he is stuck with him. Can you imagine if trump fired sessions, and tried to put in a conservative junkyard dog AG? The liberals would literally be going to Iran to buy Nuclear missiles to lob at Trump

What a world I tell ya...

ford%20campaigns.jpg

kav%20fund.JPG

Meanwhile Julie Swetnick's GFM account had collected $15.00 before it was deleted.

Last edited:
Rape is frequently about more than sex. Power and control are high on that list.

The 82 year old aunt of an old friend was raped years ago. That had likely had nothing to do with attraction or sexual lust.

I've never bought that power argument. We're a rapey species and rape is a sneaky reproductive strategy for otherwise genetically unfit men. Dangerous though as the rapist has always been risking his life.

As far as raping old women goes, the perps seem to almost always belong to one ethnic group for some reason.

According to HHS, 84% of males and 86% of females reproduce in the US. Dead link in the below URL but my gut feeling it's about right: Google Answers: What percentage of humans reproduce?

That stat applies only to modern times and is unrepresentative of most of human history.

There's a Catch-22 in human genetics which is civilization requires monogamy in order to harness the surplus labor of ordinary men but monogamy is dysgenic. We're in one of those dysgenic periods now where most men are able to have children.

Geneticists have recently discovered that 8,000 years ago only approximately 6% of men fathered children. Something very, very strange happened in the early agricultural age which can only be explained by the majority of men being killed or enslaved, or perhaps a social structure in which low ranking male infants were castrated.

Consider also the fact that 16 million people alive today carry Genghis Khan' genes.

For most of human history, reproduction has been a winner take all affair, either through feudalism or conquest. I believe the long-run numbers are something like 40% of men, 80% of women have reproduced.

One of the best comments you've ever written.

I am exactly the same about strip clubs. The typical US roadside shack strip club is a pit of human misery. I did have a business contact who took me to the Folies Bergeres in Paris years ago and my God, those women were incredible, five or six identical naked beautiful women in synchronized dance, but there was enough of a feminist left in me at the time that I still found it embarrassing and kind of pathetic.

you guys need to get out more, MA strip clubs suck, but don't be judgemental for the rest of US and Canada

Flake on Reuters today:
“I was very troubled by the tone of the remarks. ... The interaction with the members was sharp and partisan, and that concerns me,” said Flake, who was instrumental in initiating a week-long FBI investigation into the allegations. “I tell myself, ‘You give a little leeway because of what he’s been through.’ But on the other hand, we can’t have this on the court. We simply can’t.”
-----------
Republicans can't watch their sheep.

Back
Top Bottom