• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Knights armament love

Welcome to FOMO and "bubble mentality". This is how the Tulip Bubble, the Mississippi Bubble, the South Seas Bubble, the 1920's Stock Market Bubble, the 80's Japanese Economic Bubble, the '00 Tech Bubble, the '07 Real Estate Bubble, etc. happened. I see it now, the Great '23 KAC bubble...

It will be fun watching recent KAC buyers go through the stages below. Waiting for Capitulation and Despair. We're at the Greed/Delusion phase now. [rofl]

View attachment 823796

Its been the 2019-2023 kac bubble. Id love for something to become the new hip must have but noveske is making skateboards and tshirts...

Its been the 2019-2023 kac bubble. Id love for something to become the new hip must have but noveske is making skateboards and tshirts...

Maybe HK will be the next bubble:

SL8 converted to G36, including taking double-stack mags with the HK mag adapter. Only cost me $6000 (firearm/parts/gunsmithing/accessories/optics), including the 1-8x VCOG optic. She's a hefty bitch, 12lb unloaded with an 18" barrel. For perspective, my .308 AR10 w/20" barrel and Harris bipod comes in at 14lb. Thinking of replacing the polymer fore-end with the B&T quad rail fore-end as I want to move the VFG closer in to the center point of the rifle given that's where all the weight is now.

It's not KAC, but it's just as proprietary and HK still hates you.

IMG_0230.jpg

CoD MW3 Strong [rofl]

C​a​l​l​ ​o​f​ ​D​u​t​y​®​ ​H​Q​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​...png

Last edited:
Maybe HK will be the next bubble:

SL8 converted to G36, including taking double-stack mags with the HK mag adapter. Only cost me $6000 (firearm/parts/gunsmithing/accessories/optics), including the 1-8x VCOG optic. She's a hefty bitch, 12lb unloaded with an 18" barrel. For perspective, my .308 AR10 w/20" barrel and Harris bipod comes in at 14lb. Thinking of replacing the polymer fore-end with the B&T quad rail fore-end as I want to move the VFG closer in to the center point of the rifle given that's where all the weight is now.

It's not KAC, but it's just as proprietary and HK still hates you.

View attachment 823868

I think sig will be the next gay bubble. All the gay hypebeasty giraffe rails are marketed to the sig f***bois.

I think you are early in the "bubble/hype". There are 10+ pages worth of search results on 6.5 creedmoor, same for KAC and barely 1 page for 6mm prc on NES [rofl]
No he's right lol 6prc is the new hotness in distance shooting

I think you are early in the "bubble/hype". There are 10+ pages worth of search results on 6.5 creedmoor, same for KAC and barely 1 page for 6mm prc on NES [rofl]

I am something of a renaissance man i must say.

Thats also because nes is based in the northeast where shooting actual long range is not easy to do. Out west 6.5 creed is losing popularity pretty quick.

I am something of a renaissance man i must say.

Thats also because nes is based in the northeast where shooting actual long range is not easy to do. Out west 6.5 creed is losing popularity pretty quick.
No he's right lol 6prc is the new hotness in distance shooting

Please see my addition to the below graphic.

stages_bubble.png

Back
Top Bottom