• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Long Range Rifle Course/School in MA?

A buddy of mine mentioned that he attended a weekend course in the Boston/North Shore area about 10 years ago where he took a course in long range rifle shooting. He could not remember the name of the school or the town that it was in. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I am looking for a course to learn how to shoot 300+ yards. I am interested in learning basic rifle technique (different stances, breathing, sight management, distance estimation, etc.) as well as basic ballastics and calculations.

This is a "just for fun" class and is not for work (I don't need an E&E course or intro to the ghuille suit [grin]).

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I am looking for a course to learn how to shoot 300+ yards. I am interested in learning basic rifle technique (different stances, breathing, sight management, distance estimation, etc.) as well as basic ballastics and calculations.

This is a "just for fun" class and is not for work (I don't need an E&E course or intro to the ghuille suit [grin]).

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Reading R&P and Nashua F&G hold Highpower clinics in the Spring. Those guys will teach you more about shooting a rifle from 200 out to 600yds than anybody else.

Back
Top Bottom