Look Who!!!

Look who showed up at The New England Trappers Weekend & Northeast Regional National Trappers Association Convention in Bethel, Maine. Tucker Carlson lives nearby in Bryant Pond and showed up driving his early 1970's Chevy C/10 Pick up, No Media, no entourage and wandered around the Convention talking to folks and checking out the various vendors. One of the vendors gave Tucker this shirt and Tucker asked my wife to take a couple of pictures.
This guy is real, and I was told that he is a gun guy and has a range on his property there. I was also told that shows up every year, he is there just like anyone else.
Folks if we have someone like this supporting us then we should be watching his show, viewer numbers matter.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0787.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0787.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 148
  • thumbnail_IMG_0788.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0788.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Yea, but that laugh has just got to go.

I do like Tucker, I think he exposes a lot of bad shyte going on.

If you haven’t listened to him on the meat eater podcast you should, just a normal down to earth guy. Truly on our side for sure.

Check out the Fox nation episode when he went down to Hickok 45’s range, pretty cool. He also was all over the anti gun zealots. He seems like the real deal.

Not too long ago one of the fly tying magazines did an article about his love of fly tying . . The Guy is an amazing craftsman his flies are amazing traditional Streamers . . . Yup, the real deal. [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom