• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for bulk .30 Carbine ammo

It depends, what is the date code? And what does the box look like and say on it? There are fakes from China that I wouldn't get anywhere near a gun.
It was purchased from CMP. I‘ll take a look. May not have enough to sell anyway.

Come down to North Stonington and do a simple run-n-gun. You're welcome to shoot off the 500-plus rounds that I have and we can load some of it again (limited amount of primers and 110g FMJ remaining).

Oh, my range is only 40 yards, but if you can get all shots into a B-27 10 ring, offhand, then I'll understand why you're not interested. Perhaps you can teach me how to do it.

Attachments

• UGotMe1a.jpg
    UGotMe1a.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Last edited:
I could discuss selling 1080 in bandos from LC. Direct message if interested. NH point of sale only.

Attachments

• 06651844-E98C-4D7D-9488-786B221FBB00.jpeg
    06651844-E98C-4D7D-9488-786B221FBB00.jpeg
    453.7 KB · Views: 8
I just post 500 rounds of surplus .30 carbine ammo in the classifieds. Not quite bulk, but plenty at a good price if anyone is still looking!

Gone

Last edited:
Yea me too. I saw the .30 carbine on sale a TS and bought some but they emailed 5 days me after they took my order and said they were out. First time they let me down.

Most won't want to take a ride, but I still have some 110gr FMJ RN projectiles, but you'll have to provide brass and primers. Roll your own...
NET&SS and RMR have more.

There's a fella (shop) in Higganum, CT that has some listed on guntalk.club, but that might not work for foreigners.
"THE MADNESS" at Lionheart Militaria. It's all at $1 a round (he may deal if you are an FFL)...?

You guys in MA are going to have to discard your M1 Carbine anyways, right?

There's a fella (shop) in Higganum, CT that has some listed on guntalk.club, but that might not work for foreigners.
"THE MADNESS" at Lionheart Militaria. It's all at $1 a round (he may deal if you are an FFL)...?

You guys in MA are going to have to discard your M1 Carbine anyways, right?

Pffffft. Everyone in MA legislature knows that M1 carbines and Garands are not weapons of war.

I just posted a small amount (40 rounds for $15) of surplus .30 Carbine in the classifieds. Found some more doing my "winter cleaning and organization" of the reloading room. I know it's not a lot, but if someone wants/needs it PM me.

OK--the guy on ARFCOM messaged me that he has 5-6K rounds he is looking to sell.

Send me a PM if you don't belong to ARFCOM and want his contact info.

I haven't gotten into specifics with him--you'll need to confirm headstamp, pedigree of the ammo, etc.

619 Guns and Ammo in Merrimack NH had some boxes of 30 carbine on their shelves last week if you're still looking for some...

Back
Top Bottom