Looking for PPC

ppc

Grunt, There are real PPC Matches in Rhode Island. I know its not what you want to hear ...but the "COF" is real distance and the scores are submitted for Classification purposes. The Range Director has a loyal following, provides lunch and gives prizes. He has matches from Spring to Fall and is always listed in the NRA magazines and Shooting Sports USA/Illustrated. Outside of that Yes..you can do club matches, as has been suggested......MVGC in Malden, MA. as an example. PM for more details. If you wanted to split expenses from metro Boston to RI, to shoot a match..let me know.

Last edited:
I also live in So. NH and I don't know of anything closer than Malden for PPC.
I am a member of Purgatory Falls FIsh & Game and they run a PPC match once or twice a year.
Tomorrow night is the last scheduled match of the spring. There is talk about shooting PPC on a different night through the summer but nothing is certain yet.
If you are looking to shoot a particular discipline, you have to be willing to travel.

Thanks for the input. I need NRA sanctioned and scored events. I'm looking to apply for my agencies shooting team and in order to do so, you have to shoot 5 sanctioned matches the year prior and submit the scores to the agency. I don't think that I'll be able to get to RI though.

Back
Top Bottom