Louisville KY chief of police, Erica Shields comes out demanding everyone support a new national digital firearms registry.

Didn't the Canadians have a firearm registry that failed miserably?

That is all we need right now is more government and more wasted money.

A firearm registry will have as much success as prohibition.

Firearm registry
Yes and it cost them Billions and almost started a Civil War

That's fine...as soon as they remove ppl from the 'no fly' list that are on it for no reason...or from getting delayed/denied by nics just because of a similar name...or ppl that have to register as sex offenders because they took a piss in an alley or the side of the highway...etc.
I don't disagree with anything there either, but to just start slapping at other people who didn't put that in place? Seems a little out of focus to me.

Well then I guess I don't support "law enforcement" douche nozzles like you and to your last comment...here you go
1661058808671.png

We can do better!

1661112920952.png

Instead of a National Registry so they can trace where guns have been... May I suggest travel stickers like folks used to put on suitcases...

1661113532108.png 1661113729364.png

Or maybe those RV stickers...?

1661113889537.png

Last edited:
Why do you think some of the NES resident LEO have noped out oh here? It’s f***ing embarrassing that’s why. They know it, we know it, everyone knows it.

I want to go back to the days when it was considered goodwill to have their backs, but they are going to have to work super double extra hard to make up for the insanity they foisted on the people during covid. They thought they were doing their jobs but in essence they were law enforcement for government officials who were 'off the books' on the payroll of big pharma companies.

That settles it... I'm Pro-Crime.
Grr.

Issue here is as old as a civilization itself.

Town police, local police, sheriffs- all that is much less of an issue. Issue begins when unlimited power leads to an unlimited corruption- starts at big cities, gets worse at staties who all think they are gods and gets way worse with any feds who report to no local people and are sure they are entitled to commit any crimes possible against citizens of their own country just because it is a right thing to do.

I live in Leominster and see plenty of support the blue stickers on cars and more and more "Let's Go Brandon" and "f*** Joe Biden" Flags flying in yards around Leominster, Lunenberg, Lancaster, Bolton, Maynard, etc.
You see them more often in small towns where the cops are decent. They are all cool in my town, so I have no reason not to support them. If they start confiscating guns or anything, we can revisit the issue

She's just another SJWer with a badge, gets hired in a city with a substantial Black population and starts pandering to their nonsensical claims of racism. I Hope the good white liberals in Louisville realize it's open season on them.

Come down to New Orleans, I'll go visit with you. I know where to go to show you where the cops don't go. If you want your city like that, go along with that consent decree crap.
Are you saying that NOLA is under-policed, and NOPD is underfunded?

They spend more per capita than 79% of police departments.

They have more officers per population than 83% of police departments.

Yeah, it could be worse. You could be in Lake Charles.

Are you saying that NOLA is under-policed, and NOPD is underfunded?

They spend more per capita than 79% of police departments.

They have more officers per population than 83% of police departments.

Yeah, it could be worse. You could be in Lake Charles.
I don't know Lake Charles, one side of Baton Rouge is worse than New Orleans per capita. But I can show you areas where no one moves in the open. Movie type crap where the streets are empty at 10 am in the summer. I was armored and armed and still spooked trying to do what I needed to do.

If you listen to what I'm telling you, those cops aren't doing anything but responding to calls. Zero proactive police work being done.

I don't know Lake Charles, one side of Baton Rouge is worse than New Orleans per capita. But I can show you areas where no one moves in the open. Movie type crap where the streets are empty at 10 am in the summer. I was armored and armed and still spooked trying to do what I needed to do.

If you listen to what I'm telling you, those cops aren't doing anything but responding to calls. Zero proactive police work being done.
Spent almost 30 days patrolling the streets of NOLO after Katrina with MANG, Cops from CA., NYC, etc. but NO NOPD cops anywhere. We saw plenty of trashed NOPD cruisers with their radios and computers ripped out. Louisiana Staties were a presence and when we asked them where were all the NOPD they just shrugged and shook their heads

Spent almost 30 days patrolling the streets of NOLO after Katrina with MANG, Cops from CA., NYC, etc. but NO NOPD cops anywhere. We saw plenty of trashed NOPD cruisers with their radios and computers ripped out. Louisiana Staties were a presence and when we asked them where were all the NOPD they just shrugged and shook their heads
They saw early on how bad it was going to be. The good one's took their families and left. The bad one's joined the looting. I remember a bunch of them getting caught with 'borrowed' Cadillac Escalades. They had almost turned the corner, they were paying enough the cops weren't taking protection money (for the most part), then anyone worth a damn just left.

Back
Top Bottom