Ltc application

Ok so it’s been 3 months and my ltc application is still pending review for the background check at my local p.d (fallriver) ma and is there a way to get on them to hurry up..find it ridiculous that they can’t handle simple tasks. I called no answer mailbox full and when I sent a email I was never responded to. The lady that took my picture and prints said it should not take long at all but here we are long as of mud bone 🦴 plz help my brain from exploding due to this b.s

Kalled the number to get a update and they said it’s still in my city’s station pending a nice 3 month background check

I would call the police chief,and ask him what's taking so long.Are they that dam lazy that they can't get an LTC out in a decent time.
Then I would go out, and buy a whistle

Snark and Grammar Nazi aside, you basically have no leverage.

If you cannot get a reply from the PD, can you contact the Mayor? I'm not familiar with Fall River's politics, but if you have a decent City Government, they should be responsive to a City department being in violation of State Law (40 days to approve or deny).

Of course, gunz are evil, and nobody may care to help you. That's the reality of the Commonwealth.

Gunz are evil + Covid + PD does not GAF > requirements of law.

1627524268643.png cuz you can't really do much.

Snark and Grammar Nazi aside, you basically have no leverage.

If you cannot get a reply from the PD, can you contact the Mayor? I'm not familiar with Fall River's politics, but if you have a decent City Government, they should be responsive to a City department being in violation of State Law (40 days to approve or deny).

Of course, gunz are evil, and nobody may care to help you. That's the reality of the Commonwealth.

Gunz are evil + Covid + PD does not GAF > requirements of law.

View attachment 506833 cuz you can't really do much.

I think the Mayor of Fall River is currently busy defending himself on fraud and corruption charges../././././././././

Back
Top Bottom