LTC class for first timer, before July?

My daughter turns 21 in July. She works during the week, but is available weekends, including this weekend. She has shot various handguns and long guns already, so is not a total newbie.

Are there any classes in Worcester or immediate area coming up before July? The Worcester Police class is during the day on Mondays, which does not work for her. She was hoping for a Women On Target class, but cannot find anything.

Anybody want to help?

Thank you.

My daughter turns 21 in July. She works during the week, but is available weekends, including this weekend. She has shot various handguns and long guns already, so is not a total newbie.

Are there any classes in Worcester or immediate area coming up before July? The Worcester Police class is during the day on Mondays, which does not work for her. She was hoping for a Women On Target class, but cannot find anything.

Anybody want to help?

Thank you.
MFS in Holliston always has classes.

MFS in Holliston always has classes.

I can tell you that they treated my wife very well when she re-took her class there so you can send your daughter in confidence that she will be treated right.

Her original didn't have the required instructor licensing information on it required by Florida as it was from way back when.

Bob

Anybody want to help?

Thank you.
Millis, Fin Fur and Feather

as much as I love doing the women's events.. my club leadership has been a bunch of dickheads to me on all fronts.. so I ain't doing shit for that place.

been doing BHFS classes of 3-5 ppl in my living room.. personal references only..

Dear Wife enjoyed the women's only LTC class at MFS in Holliston. It's not real close to Worcester, but it's not too far either.

Anybody want to help?

Thank you.
Two classes at Worcester PD in June, both on a Monday but both 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. not during the day.

Wife took hers at MFS and daughter tagged along as a guest (she already had hunter's ed)
Both spoke very highly of the class and instructors.

I can tell you that they treated my wife very well when she re-took her class there so you can send your daughter in confidence that she will be treated right.

Her original didn't have the required instructor licensing information on it required by Florida as it was from way back when.

Bob
They also have women only classes.
When my wife took it I went there with her, as student can bring a guest for free.

Back
Top Bottom